Gain® Ultra Febreze Hawaiian Aloha with FreshLock Powder Laundry Detergent 28 oz. Box uploaded by Ashley H.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

aileene g.
This product is incredible because it help you clothes smell good and it is wonderful to use it and I recommend it.
Ranezia  P.
Newark, NJ
Long lasting senator that I absolutely adore keeps Clothes smelling fresh for long the product For Me was effective
Stacey L.
This powder smells amazing. I know some powders don't dissolve well, but I've never had an issue with this powder.
Valerie T.
Colton, CA
Love how this detergent leaves my clothes smelling so clean and fresh. Takes out stains and keeps color locked in!
Rebecca F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Smells so nice and the smell stays!!! It's not overbearing, and I constantly get compliments on how fresh I smell.
stephanye m.
Alamo, TX
Smells amazing! It cleans well too and the smell stays on for a while. It cleans better than other gain products.
Katrina W.
Altamont, TN
Gets my laundry clean and smelling wonderful. It's the number one brand for my family Walmart is the place to get
Korina L.
Sheboygan, WI
This soap leaves my clothes smelling so good and I love how soft my clothes comes out . I reccomed this product
Jacqueline R.
Weslaco, TX
Great scent and lasts all day!!! I love it. I total recommend and removes strains lol! This is my holy grail
Anna M.
I haven't actually used the powder, but I love this liquid soap. It smells amazing and gets my clothes clean!
amanda l.
tyler, TX
Who all loves this scent?