Gain® Ultra Febreze Hawaiian Aloha with FreshLock Powder Laundry Detergent 126 oz. Box

BY GAIN #71 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

Laira F.
Huntington, WV
Probably my favorite scent for this brand. I love it ! When I'm doing laundry my house fills with this smell. I've been skeptical about powder detergents but this is wonderful! It dissolves and doesn't leave nasty residue on clothes like other brands.
Natasha P.
N Miami Beach, FL
This products makes my clothes smell absolutely amazing. The scent last for many days and it leaves your clothes clean and fresh. I love that it actually cleans and not just adds a scent. I recommend for anyone that loves great smelling laundry supplies.
Ashley G.
Philadelphia, MS
I bought this product when it first came out and I love it. It gets your clothes clean and has a great smell that last for weeks. I would recommend this product to anyone. I like the liquid better than the power but they both get the job done.
Maria C.
Jacksonville, FL
I adore this product. It does exactly what it says it will and the price point is on par with the other same products. I find the scent to be sublime!!!!! And to me that makes it all worthwhile! Only con is that the scent could last just a little longer! That'd be spectacular!!!
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
I find myself going back to Gain every once in a while. I definitely enjoy the scent when the laundry is right out of the dryer but I find other brands have better staying power with scents. If I do purchase Gain I normally buy a scent booster as well.
Amber C.
Attalla, AL
I love this washing detergent! Not only does it smell wonderful but it gets stains and dirt out easily with one wash! It is very affordable and available and most local grocery stores! I would recommend to all friends and family.
Ashley G.
Vicksburg, MS
I haven't used the powder form of this but I've used the pods and they are fantastic. I love gain. The scent lasts forever and smells so dang good. I like the aloha fragrance but the original will always be the best to me.
elina d.
Hemet , CA
Gets my clothes clean and keeps them smelling good for weeks. Kinda of pricey though. Does get out stains and doesn't drain color from clothes. Would only purchase if I wanted to splurge a little. Love the lavender scent.
Ariel G.
Newnan, GA
I've been using Gain laundry detergent and fabric softener sheets for about 5 years, and I really like it. It's affordable, gets my clothes clean, and has a long lasting scent. Definitely one of the best brands out there.
Jadyn K.
new kensington
Gave this a try since I use the liquid detergent and this was out. Wasn't a huge fan still smells good but not has gentle on cloths as the liquid. It's a little cheaper than the liquid but I wouldn't buy again