Gain® Ultra Febreze Hawaiian Aloha with FreshLock Powder Laundry Detergent 126 oz. Box

BY GAIN #71 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

Laira F.
Huntington, WV
Probably my favorite scent for this brand. I love it ! When I'm doing laundry my house fills with this smell. I've been skeptical about powder detergents but this is wonderful! It dissolves and doesn't leave nasty residue on clothes like other brands.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
I find myself going back to Gain every once in a while. I definitely enjoy the scent when the laundry is right out of the dryer but I find other brands have better staying power with scents. If I do purchase Gain I normally buy a scent booster as well.
Maria C.
Jacksonville, FL
I adore this product. It does exactly what it says it will and the price point is on par with the other same products. I find the scent to be sublime!!!!! And to me that makes it all worthwhile! Only con is that the scent could last just a little longer! That'd be spectacular!!!
Ashley G.
Philadelphia, MS
I bought this product when it first came out and I love it. It gets your clothes clean and has a great smell that last for weeks. I would recommend this product to anyone. I like the liquid better than the power but they both get the job done.
Amber C.
Attalla, AL
I love this washing detergent! Not only does it smell wonderful but it gets stains and dirt out easily with one wash! It is very affordable and available and most local grocery stores! I would recommend to all friends and family.
Ashley G.
Vicksburg, MS
I haven't used the powder form of this but I've used the pods and they are fantastic. I love gain. The scent lasts forever and smells so dang good. I like the aloha fragrance but the original will always be the best to me.
Ariel G.
Newnan, GA
I've been using Gain laundry detergent and fabric softener sheets for about 5 years, and I really like it. It's affordable, gets my clothes clean, and has a long lasting scent. Definitely one of the best brands out there.
Coral D.
Rossville, GA
Gain is by far my favorite laundry detergent. The smell is amazing and it doesn't fade my clothes like others. There is a wide variety or scents which is great. It's kind of pricey but it is definitely worth it.
Jadyn K.
new kensington
Gave this a try since I use the liquid detergent and this was out. Wasn't a huge fan still smells good but not has gentle on cloths as the liquid. It's a little cheaper than the liquid but I wouldn't buy again
Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
I purchase this product over at target at the price is not bad at all. I love the scents and how easy this product is to use. You can throw in some sheets or even some more if you want a stronger scent .