Add a Photo

By GAIN
#107 in Laundry Detergent
Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets!
Abbey A.
Abbey A.
Jamestown, NC
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:10 a.m.
Review for: Gain® Ultra Febreze Hawaiian Aloha with FreshLock Powder Laundry Detergent 126 oz. Box
I started using Gain when my fiance started complaining that his clothes never smelled clean with the natural detergent I was using which breaks my heart. I hate using anything with toxins. But per his request, I started using Gain and ever since, our laundry not only smells good when I take it out of the dryer, but it continues to smell good for days, which is not something I have found with any other laundry detergent, natural or not. I am deducting a point because I do wish it were more natural, but then I'm sure it have the same effect if it were...
ismaray g.
ismaray g.
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent! It is my absolute favorite laundry detergent to use. I love all of the Gain scents that I have tried out, but the original scent is for sure my favorite. This laundry detergent cleans all of my clothes really well! I love that I do not have to use a pretreatment on any stains because the laundry detergent gets the stains out by itself.
zudimar r.
zudimar r.
Lawrence, MA
This detergent smells like heaven on your clothing, literally smells like a tropical escape. Whenever my clothes finish washing and drying i last hours just smelling them and i think everyone else would too. I get compliments on my clothing scent as well because the smell lasts pretty long. I highly recommend this product !
casie c.
casie c.
Leesville, LA
This makes doing laundry bearable! Gain Aloha smells fabulous and the scent stays long after you wash. It eliminates the need for perfume when I don't feel like wearing a scent. This smells bright and flowery. I get mainly plumeria which is one of my favorite scents. Gain gets laundry clean and gets rid of stains.
Aneshia C.
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
We are a gain household we live the you can use the recommended amount or a little over depending on the heavier load and it will get your clothes clean and smelling good. You can find gain at any of your favorite stores it is in the median/high range as far as detergent prices go but it is worth the money!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Charlotte, NC
I love the scent of Gain Ultra Febreze! I love how my clothes and bedding comes out smelling when I use this product. It not only gives a really great scent, but it cleans too. I thought the price was just right. I would buy it again and recommend it if you really want a wonderful scented laundry detergent.
Dana O.
Dana O.
Dallas, TX
LOVE this detergent and the scents that it offers. Right now we switch back and forth between Hawaiian Aloha and Lavender. Clothes always come out really clean and they smell awesome for weeks even if they aren't worn right away. I would recommend this over many other detergents especially liquid ones.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Louisville, KY
These scented detergents are my go-to's when it comes to doing laundry. I love the available scents and the smell they leave on my clothes is just as nice without being overwhelming. It does clean my clothes pretty well, leaving only the toughest of stains to deal with on your own.
Kassy M.
Kassy M.
Raymondville, TX
I love love love this scent! It's long lasting and smells clean all day even through stinky days. I'm a big fan of using powder detergent over liquid and this is my holy grail! Price is great and the quality of cleanliness is better than the high end, in my personal opinion.
Laira F.
Laira F.
Huntington, WV
Dec. 17, 2016, 1:06 p.m.
Probably my favorite scent for this brand. I love it ! When I'm doing laundry my house fills with this smell. I've been skeptical about powder detergents but this is wonderful! It dissolves and doesn't leave nasty residue on clothes like other brands.