Gain® Ultra Febreze Hawaiian Aloha with FreshLock Powder Laundry Detergent 126 oz. Box

BY GAIN #67 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
One of the best laundry detergents that I have used by far. The scent is one that actually takes the ordor out of your dirty laundry and gets the job done. Its affordable compared to the other brands out on the market and I would very much so reccomend it to everyrone.
OnlyLeezaZ O.
I have been an avid user of Gain since I was a child. Gain gets your clothes clean and it smells awesome. I like gain because it works well for my sensitive skin. Also the long lasting scent stays fresh in my clothes for weeks to come. Gain is also very affordable.
cynthia s.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love Gain laundry detergents. They smell great and get my clothes clean! What more could I ask for. The only flaw is that the smell doesn't last long enough. It is gone after a few hours. I like for my clothes to smell amazing for days not hours.
Laira F.
Huntington, WV
Probably my favorite scent for this brand. I love it ! When I'm doing laundry my house fills with this smell. I've been skeptical about powder detergents but this is wonderful! It dissolves and doesn't leave nasty residue on clothes like other brands.
Natasha P.
N Miami Beach, FL
This products makes my clothes smell absolutely amazing. The scent last for many days and it leaves your clothes clean and fresh. I love that it actually cleans and not just adds a scent. I recommend for anyone that loves great smelling laundry supplies.
Maria C.
Jacksonville, FL
I adore this product. It does exactly what it says it will and the price point is on par with the other same products. I find the scent to be sublime!!!!! And to me that makes it all worthwhile! Only con is that the scent could last just a little longer! That'd be spectacular!!!
Ashley G.
Philadelphia, MS
I bought this product when it first came out and I love it. It gets your clothes clean and has a great smell that last for weeks. I would recommend this product to anyone. I like the liquid better than the power but they both get the job done.
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
I find myself going back to Gain every once in a while. I definitely enjoy the scent when the laundry is right out of the dryer but I find other brands have better staying power with scents. If I do purchase Gain I normally buy a scent booster as well.
Amber C.
Attalla, AL
I love this washing detergent! Not only does it smell wonderful but it gets stains and dirt out easily with one wash! It is very affordable and available and most local grocery stores! I would recommend to all friends and family.
Ashley G.
Vicksburg, MS
I haven't used the powder form of this but I've used the pods and they are fantastic. I love gain. The scent lasts forever and smells so dang good. I like the aloha fragrance but the original will always be the best to me.