• Gain Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Lavender Scent Scent

BY GAIN

Gain® Ultra Lavender Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
Ultra degreaser. see more...

Gain Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Lavender Scent

Start your review of Gain Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Lavender Scent!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Helen A.
San Antonio, TX
Love the smell of this liquid ! Works pretty good for cleaning my dishes but not as good as dawn for the greasy pans though .
Kristina J.
Macon, GA
This makes my entire kitchen smell soo good. Its my favorite dish soap and I don't have to use a lot to get my dishes clean.
Ruwimbo M.
This by far has to be my top favorite dishwashing liquid. Gain dishwashing liquid smells very well and is soft on the hands.
Brie L.
I know this large one is a refill bottle. However I wash dishes a lot and this bottle has lasted me a long time! I love gain
Guadalupe L.
Super buen lava platos, deja mis trastes chillando de limpios, me encanta usar este producto. no me arrepiento de utiilizarlo
Brittney M.
Houston
The scent of this product is soo good and If you use a little to mop your floor I swear it leaves the floor sparklely clean
Sammii L.
Harlingen, TX
Love the name itself and the pretty little bottles they have different colors and the scents are to die for awesome product
Sara H.
It has a nice scent, doesn't dry out my hands and seems to do a good job washing the dishes and the price is ver reasonable
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
Great number of dishes u can wash with this bottle is a big and perfect size. The smell is soo nice and lasted for awhile.
Evelyn L.
I tried it once I absolutely hated to leave my dishes greasy I literally went to a whole bottle before my dishes were clean