BY GAIN

Gain® Ultra Lavender Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
Ultra degreaser. see more...

Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Gain is a fabulous brand of dishwashing liquid. I use it regularly and am very happy with it. I usually buy this at Riteaid and the price is outstanding. This product is actually more effective than alot of the other more expensive ones. The scent is great but not heavy at all. It lathers well and cleans even the dirtiest of dishes.
Caroline K.
Boston
Review for: Scent more...
Super reliable and effective dish soap for a good price. You don’t have to pour a lot at all and it lasts on the sponge for a long time for multiple multiple dishes. It’s so refreshing compared to cheaper brands
Amanda V.
Absolutely in love with this dish soap. It’s not like any of the other traditional ones as far as scents go but do affectively clean. I buy this at my local dollar store for $1.25. I would recommend for everybody.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I love lavender And I love clean dishes. This is a great soap and it leaves my kitchen smelling great. I really love the lather it makes and how easily takes food out with hot water. I highly recommend.
Paige M.
Lavender scented items are my absolute favorite things! They smell fantastic, or at least they should, which was my only real issue with this soap. It smelled ok, don't get me wrong, but I did not like the overall scent as it didn't seem true to lavender to me. The quality/cleaning power were good though!
Ciera D.
New Orleans, LA
Gain Ultra Dishwashing Liquid in Lavender Scent is my favorite scent from Gain. Gain in known for their great scents and is my number one reason to being a loyal gain brand purchaser. Gain dishwashing liquid is used for many things in my household besides dishes and goes a great job at making it's use fun with the scents. Gain dishwashing liquid is affordable and can be found a many discount stores.
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
Gain ultra is a great soap to use, i have been using this for years. There are so many different scents to chose form if you do not like the lavender scent. I personally love the smell of this one and the lemon. I think this product is fairly priced to other products that it is in competition with
Jessenia R.
Bakersfield, CA
Love how this product smell .. this brand had been our family for along time. .. it's haddock never fail me when need to use it when I have do my dishes.. witch by the way it's like every two hours in always watching haha & yes I will still counting to buy this product ..
Angela R.
Gain Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Lavender Scent is a great purchase and product.  It smells wonderful and works wonderfully as well.  The suds always last for a long time and it guts through grime and grease easily.  I always purchase Gain Dishwashing Liquid and have tried several of the scents.  I would definitely purchase this product / scent again.
Liz Z.
Joliet, IL
Love the scent of the lavender dish soap. Cheaper in price and cleans well. I do think that gain is not as powerful on super tough messes but for everyday clean ups it works well! Can be found in most stores and I would tell my friends to purchase the product
Nancy  R.
Visalia, CA
How strong is the scent?