Add a Photo

By GAIN
#69 in Dish Soap
Gain® Ultra Lavender Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
Ultra degreaser.
Photos (4)
Evee M.
Evee M.
Bakersfield, CA

I hate doing dishes, I hate scrubbing grease and left over splatter off of the stove- but Gain makes it so much easier. I even use a small amount in the dishwasher and the dishes are clean with no stuck on residue. No more scrubbing and scrubbing at the day old nasties left on the stove from the previous night. Gain makes it so much easier and less time. Seeing how easily the gunk came off the stove was enough to sell me gain dish soap forever and all their other products.
Ciera D.
Ciera D.
New Orleans, LA

Gain Ultra Dishwashing Liquid in Lavender Scent is my favorite scent from Gain. Gain in known for their great scents and is my number one reason to being a loyal gain brand purchaser. Gain dishwashing liquid is used for many things in my household besides dishes and goes a great job at making it's use fun with the scents. Gain dishwashing liquid is affordable and can be found a many discount stores.
latrice g.
latrice g.
Columbia, SC

I like Gain Ultra dishwashing liquid Lavender Scent because of the scent that it has when you are washing dishes. I also like this product because it is not expensive and it can be found in a lot of stores. The only thing that I don't like about this product is that you can not use too much of it because it is a very sudsy product and it can leave soap residue in your dishes if you are not careful.
Jules H.
Jules H.

This is a great dish soap that is effective and has a great fresh lavender scent. I feel that it is a good value for the price. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it's a bit harsh on my hands if I'm not wearing gloves. The dawn dish soap seems to be more gentle and is still just as effective. It is still a great value for the price and I would re purchase.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Greenville, MS

I do couponing and I've always got a coupon for $.50 off of any Gain product, which I use for this specific product. I love the smell of this dishwashing detergent and I love the amount of suds that I'm able to produce. I will say that it is not as tough on grease as Dawn, nor is it as concentrated. Out of the gain line, this is my go-to.
Virgenmina M.
Virgenmina M.

Love this dish soap, the fragrance is soooo nice and refreshing And pleasing to all. The power of this soap is evident when cleaning stuck on foods. Makes tons of suds and fights grease and oil very easily. I recommend this product to anyone looking for an awesome deep cleaning dish soap that has a great fragrance.
Harneet K.
Harneet K.
Brampton

I have been using the Gain Ultra Liquid Lavender Scent, for about four weeks. I had purchased my bottle from Walmart for around 6 bucks. The scent smells amazing, only problem I have had with it is that it drys out my hands. Overall it does what a dish washing scope is suppose to do.
melissa R.
melissa R.
Wahiawa, HI

Found this once at my local dollar tree and thought it was somthing Id buy. I really didnt care for the scent but for a dollar I couldn't complain. Gain is a good brand but I dont like that it wasnt anti bacterial. I wouldnt purchase this again due to it not being antibacterial
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Lake Charles, LA

This is my favorite dish soap I only use this kind now. It cleans great and leaves ur dishes and house smelling good for awhile even after your done. The only problem I face now is actually being able to find it in a store most are carrying other scents of gain but not this one
Egla A.
Egla A.
Columbus, OH

I love the lavander smell but I don't think this product is top quality. If I see it on sale I would probably purchase it but I am not sure if I would buy it at full price. I have to apply a lot of product for it to work but it is pretty decent even though it could be better.
Nancy  R.
Nancy R.
Visalia, CA

How strong is the scent?

Join Now