BY GAIN #39 in Dish Soap

Gain® Ultra Lavender Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
Ultra degreaser. see more...

Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Gain is a fabulous brand of dishwashing liquid. I use it regularly and am very happy with it. I usually buy this at Riteaid and the price is outstanding. This product is actually more effective than alot of the other more expensive ones. The scent is great but not heavy at all. It lathers well and cleans even the dirtiest of dishes.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I love lavender And I love clean dishes. This is a great soap and it leaves my kitchen smelling great. I really love the lather it makes and how easily takes food out with hot water. I highly recommend.
April D.
Livingston, TN
First off I am a Dawn kind of girl and nothing else usually even comes close but this detergent is the only other dishwashing liquid that I will use. You can find it most anywhere that sales dishwashing liquid for around $2! I would definitely but this product again. It breaks through tough grease...however I do believe that Dawn is just a little bit better.
Amanda V.
Absolutely in love with this dish soap. It’s not like any of the other traditional ones as far as scents go but do affectively clean. I buy this at my local dollar store for $1.25. I would recommend for everybody.
MeetAndrea G.
Jacksonville, FL
A different from the other ones I feel like this sopa cares more about yours hands, if I don’t use my dishwasher gloves is not that bad, the lavender smell I love it, I will recommend to others, Yes!..
Paige M.
Lavender scented items are my absolute favorite things! They smell fantastic, or at least they should, which was my only real issue with this soap. It smelled ok, don't get me wrong, but I did not like the overall scent as it didn't seem true to lavender to me. The quality/cleaning power were good though!
Ciera D.
New Orleans, LA
Gain Ultra Dishwashing Liquid in Lavender Scent is my favorite scent from Gain. Gain in known for their great scents and is my number one reason to being a loyal gain brand purchaser. Gain dishwashing liquid is used for many things in my household besides dishes and goes a great job at making it's use fun with the scents. Gain dishwashing liquid is affordable and can be found a many discount stores.
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
Gain ultra is a great soap to use, i have been using this for years. There are so many different scents to chose form if you do not like the lavender scent. I personally love the smell of this one and the lemon. I think this product is fairly priced to other products that it is in competition with
Jessenia R.
Bakersfield, CA
Love how this product smell .. this brand had been our family for along time. .. it's haddock never fail me when need to use it when I have do my dishes.. witch by the way it's like every two hours in always watching haha & yes I will still counting to buy this product ..
Angela R.
Gain Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Lavender Scent is a great purchase and product.  It smells wonderful and works wonderfully as well.  The suds always last for a long time and it guts through grime and grease easily.  I always purchase Gain Dishwashing Liquid and have tried several of the scents.  I would definitely purchase this product / scent again.
Nancy  R.
Visalia, CA
How strong is the scent?