Add a Photo

By GAIN
#61 in Dish Soap
Gain® Ultra Lavender Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
Ultra degreaser.
Photos (3)
Evee M.
Evee M.
Bakersfield, CA

I hate doing dishes, I hate scrubbing grease and left over splatter off of the stove- but Gain makes it so much easier. I even use a small amount in the dishwasher and the dishes are clean with no stuck on residue. No more scrubbing and scrubbing at the day old nasties left on the stove from the previous night. Gain makes it so much easier and less time. Seeing how easily the gunk came off the stove was enough to sell me gain dish soap forever and all their other products.
latrice g.
latrice g.
Columbia, SC

I like Gain Ultra dishwashing liquid Lavender Scent because of the scent that it has when you are washing dishes. I also like this product because it is not expensive and it can be found in a lot of stores. The only thing that I don't like about this product is that you can not use too much of it because it is a very sudsy product and it can leave soap residue in your dishes if you are not careful.
Reyna Z.
Reyna Z.
Salt Lake City, UT

I normally use gain dishwashing soap because of the rich texture it has. This one right here has an alright sent all though it's to strong for my person experience. It does work and is great at though king grease off but I just don't like the smell. I would recommend this to my friends or family who love the smell but other then that. No there are many others that are less strong in the smell.
Anne B.
Anne B.
Tavares, FL

I love gain dish soap. It doesn't even matter which scent I buy. I just think gain is a good one. I love when filling the sink and adding soap when the sink fills up with bubbles. At some point in time each of us have purchased a bottle of dish soap that after putting some in the dish water soon afterward looks like there is no longer any soap in it. That will not happen with gain dish soap.
Shirley T.
Shirley T.
Roanoke, VA

The Gain Dishwashing Liquid is my favorite as it comes in many different scents that makes doing dishes enjoyable. I love using the Lavender scent as it is one of my favorites. Its not overpowering at all and it cuts through grease with no problem. It leaves my hands feeling smooth and not dry. If you love Gain in your laundry you are going to want to use it in you dishes as well.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Nashville, TN

This is a great departure from your typical "citrus" or "clean cotton" smells for a dish soap. The lavender isn't overwhelming and leaves everything smelling fresh. It doesn't leave a sticky residue on my glasses like other dish liquids can, and I feel like a little goes a long way. I have always been happy with the way my dishes come out after using Gain!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Greenville, MS

I do couponing and I've always got a coupon for $.50 off of any Gain product, which I use for this specific product. I love the smell of this dishwashing detergent and I love the amount of suds that I'm able to produce. I will say that it is not as tough on grease as Dawn, nor is it as concentrated. Out of the gain line, this is my go-to.
Lauline G.
Lauline G.

My ultimate favorite dishwashing liquid soap because of the scent. The lavender is so soothing that I often times don't even bother to wash dishes with it, but I use it to wash my hands--it smells that good! It definitely cuts the grime and other residue on my dishes leaving my dishes extremely clean and smelling really good!
Virgenmina M.
Virgenmina M.

Love this dish soap, the fragrance is soooo nice and refreshing And pleasing to all. The power of this soap is evident when cleaning stuck on foods. Makes tons of suds and fights grease and oil very easily. I recommend this product to anyone looking for an awesome deep cleaning dish soap that has a great fragrance.
melissa R.
melissa R.
Wahiawa, HI

Found this once at my local dollar tree and thought it was somthing Id buy. I really didnt care for the scent but for a dollar I couldn't complain. Gain is a good brand but I dont like that it wasnt anti bacterial. I wouldnt purchase this again due to it not being antibacterial
Nancy  R.
Nancy R.
Visalia, CA

How strong is the scent?

Join Now