BY GAIN #70 in Dish Soap

Gain® Ultra Lavender Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
Ultra degreaser. see more...

Evee M.
Evee M.
Bakersfield, CA

I hate doing dishes, I hate scrubbing grease and left over splatter off of the stove- but Gain makes it so much easier. I even use a small amount in the dishwasher and the dishes are clean with no stuck on residue. No more scrubbing and scrubbing at the day old nasties left on the stove from the previous night. Gain makes it so much easier and less time. Seeing how easily the gunk came off the stove was enough to sell me gain dish soap forever and all their other products.
Ciera D.
Ciera D.
New Orleans, LA
Gain Ultra Dishwashing Liquid in Lavender Scent is my favorite scent from Gain. Gain in known for their great scents and is my number one reason to being a loyal gain brand purchaser. Gain dishwashing liquid is used for many things in my household besides dishes and goes a great job at making it's use fun with the scents. Gain dishwashing liquid is affordable and can be found a many discount stores.
latrice g.
latrice g.
Columbia, SC
I like Gain Ultra dishwashing liquid Lavender Scent because of the scent that it has when you are washing dishes. I also like this product because it is not expensive and it can be found in a lot of stores. The only thing that I don't like about this product is that you can not use too much of it because it is a very sudsy product and it can leave soap residue in your dishes if you are not careful.
theremoreno t.
theremoreno t.
Doral, FL
Roll With Us

Sign up and be the first to know about exciting offers, products updates and more from Cottonelle® and other Kimberly-Clark® brands, including Scott®, Viva® and Kleenex®.
Roll With Us

ksnpfdo
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Greenville, MS
I do couponing and I've always got a coupon for $.50 off of any Gain product, which I use for this specific product. I love the smell of this dishwashing detergent and I love the amount of suds that I'm able to produce. I will say that it is not as tough on grease as Dawn, nor is it as concentrated. Out of the gain line, this is my go-to.
Margarita G.
Margarita G.
I love washing dishes it just gives me a certain satisfaction to hand wash dishes and I love scented dishwashing soap that smells delicious and keep my hands soft and make my dishes look super clean I like also to be cheap so I like to buy gain Ultra Lavender in the plastic bottle because I don't care if I drop it and it smells amazing
Virgenmina M.
Virgenmina M.
Yonkers, NY
Love this dish soap, the fragrance is soooo nice and refreshing And pleasing to all. The power of this soap is evident when cleaning stuck on foods. Makes tons of suds and fights grease and oil very easily. I recommend this product to anyone looking for an awesome deep cleaning dish soap that has a great fragrance.
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
I'm simply not a fan. I'm sorry is that sounds too vague but its the truth. I don't care for the product. i do not like the way any of them smell and it takes a long time to actually get my dishes sparkly clean. its not too expensive however its expensive to keep buying more and more. so save your cash.
Candy R.
Candy R.
Buffalo, NY
I am currently using Gain ultra lavender dish soap. I love the light pleasant lavender smell when doing dishes. Also leave my hands feeling clean and soft. Also very effective in creating sudsy foam on my sponge and you only need a few drops to clean several dishes. Highly recommend using Gain today !
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Lake Charles, LA
This is my favorite dish soap I only use this kind now. It cleans great and leaves ur dishes and house smelling good for awhile even after your done. The only problem I face now is actually being able to find it in a store most are carrying other scents of gain but not this one
Nancy  R.
Nancy R.
Visalia, CA
How strong is the scent?