BY GAIN

If you love things that smell great and hate dishes that have grease, we’re about to blow your mind. And your nose. Ok, we won’t blow your nose. But you get the idea. Gain Dish Detergent has the great scent of Gain, but in a dish soap. It’s the one good thing about having to do the dishes. And it’s kosher too? Excuse us, we’re feeling verklempt! see more...

• What is your favorite dish soap? Gain® Ultra Bleach Alter...1 Answers
  • I love gain scent, but was wondering if this gain dishwas...3 Answers
  • What?! I didn't know this existed. Where do they sell this?3 Answers
ꀘꍏꌩ꒒ꍏ💋 N.
Waynesboro, GA
Like I’ve said in most reviews I’m really obsessed with the tropical scents and this one smells so good. And they really work too. I’ve never had a problem with grease or anything they all work great. I totally recommend this dish soap. It’s pretty affordable too considering how long it will last you! You only need a tiny bit.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
This smells amazing and is super cheap. It doesn't work well to remove food or grease however. I find that I am having to use three times as much of this as I am using of Dawn or Palmolive. It's not cheaper when I am using so much more of this and still not getting desired results.
Raefa G.
Hickory Hills
I love gain products. They smell great, work great and are priced great. I used to use dove dishwashing liquid and found that it left my kitchen sponges and clothes smelling musty! Yuck. Switched to gain and Love it.
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
I love this hand soap. It smells great and lasts long. A little goes a long way with this bottle. I love Gain in general and I’m so glad they have their own dish soap. Gets dishes very clean.
Felicia L.
Cedartown
I'm always using Gain dishwashing liquid whether it;s scented or not andI really like this one.with the bleach added I know my dishes are getting extra clean,and the scent smells great too.I like that you don't have to use much so the bottle last a while.
Amber W.
Rainbow City, AL
I buy alot of diffrent dish liquids to try them out. I really love this dishliquid. It Has a very nice gain scent. A lil more pricy then the store brand. But if ur willing to pay that much its worth it. I highly recommend this product.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
I love the smell of Gain products!  I always go to Gain for my dishwashing liquid.  I love the variety of smells, and I can always find it at a good price.  One thing I like about Gain dish soap is that is doesn't dry out my hands, or make my hands feel weird after using the product like other brands.
Abigail D.
Good dishwashing liquid isnt as expensive as dawn but works almost as good, and has a bleach alternative which makes me feel like its cleaner then having to use bleach it self
Sarah S.
Review for: Plastic Bottle more...
This dish soap smells really clean and very fresh. I don’t smell “berry” in it at all. I love that it comes in a larger size and it’s always affordable. Also gain is great with providing coupons for their products
Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
Review for: Plastic Bottle more...
This little beauty has been helping me with my dishes for years now.  I couldn't believe how affordable it was.  I thought it must not work, it wouldn't be so reasonably priced if it did. But boy was I wrong!  It works so well on my dishes, even the greasy ones! Love it!!!
destiny m.
Does this moisturize your hands as well?
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
What?! I didn't know this existed. Where do they sell this?
Svitlana L.
Goshen, IN
I love gain scent, but was wondering if this gain dishwashing cleaner not too overpowering?