BY GAIN #49 in Dish Soap

If you love things that smell great and hate dishes that have grease, we’re about to blow your mind. And your nose. Ok, we won’t blow your nose. But you get the idea. Gain Dish Detergent has the great scent of Gain, but in a dish soap. It’s the one good thing about having to do the dishes. And it’s kosher too? Excuse us, we’re feeling verklempt! see more...

• What is your favorite dish soap? Gain® Ultra Bleach Alternative H...1 Answers
  • I love gain scent, but was wondering if this gain dishwashing cle...3 Answers
  • What?! I didn't know this existed. Where do they sell this?3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Review for: Gain® Ultra Bleach Alternative Honeyberry Hula Dishwashing Liquid 75 Fl Oz more...
Not the worst dishsoap but not the best. I find myself using more of it to keep suds on my sponge. It's not  bad for the price and the smells are all so wonderful. It's a step down from Dawn in my opinion. I would buy it again if needed but it's not my go to.
Raefa G.
Hickory Hills
I love gain products. They smell great, work great and are priced great. I used to use dove dishwashing liquid and found that it left my kitchen sponges and clothes smelling musty! Yuck. Switched to gain and Love it.
Erica M.
I also love Gain as well but when buying gain I always get this scent for some reason I feel it works better with my dishes call me weird but yes it works way better... well to me anyways lol
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
I love this hand soap. It smells great and lasts long. A little goes a long way with this bottle. I love Gain in general and I’m so glad they have their own dish soap. Gets dishes very clean.
S w.
Review for: Gain® Ultra Bleach Alternative Honeyberry Hula Dishwashing Liquid 40 Fl Oz more...
This is THE best smelling cleaning product I have come across. It seriously smells like Koolaid! That being said, I'm afraid it doesn't cut grease as well as its main competition. I find I have to use extra soap while hand washing on certain surfaces. This particular scent is still my favorites, you just may need a little extra each time.
Felicia L.
Cedartown
I'm always using Gain dishwashing liquid whether it;s scented or not andI really like this one.with the bleach added I know my dishes are getting extra clean,and the scent smells great too.I like that you don't have to use much so the bottle last a while.
Lacey W.
Just bought more of this today! Best dish soap I've ever bought I changes from a diffrant brand years ago and will not be going back! Not only does it smell amazing it makes it so much easier to get my dishes clean and shinny like they should be. I pick a bottle up everytime I'm in the store to make sure I'll never run out!
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
I buy alot of diffrent dish liquids to try them out. I really love this dishliquid. It Has a very nice gain scent. A lil more pricy then the store brand. But if ur willing to pay that much its worth it. I highly recommend this product.
Katie S.
Frankfort, IN
Love this product. Smell is so amazing. Great price for the value that you receive. Super thick soap that we only have to use a very small amount to clean a full sink of dishes.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
I love the smell of Gain products!  I always go to Gain for my dishwashing liquid.  I love the variety of smells, and I can always find it at a good price.  One thing I like about Gain dish soap is that is doesn't dry out my hands, or make my hands feel weird after using the product like other brands.
destiny m.
Does this moisturize your hands as well?
Angela N.
What?! I didn't know this existed. Where do they sell this?
Svitlana L.
Goshen, IN
I love gain scent, but was wondering if this gain dishwashing cleaner not too overpowering?