Gain® Ultra Apple Mango Tango with FreshLock Powder Laundry Detergent 93 oz. Box uploaded by Diane H.

BY GAIN #27 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

Cassidy Z.
Idaho falls, ID
Smells really good at first but the smell doesn't last too long. The price isn't too bad and the box lasts a while as long as you use what you're supposed to. I don't buy this brand anymore but have considered switching back.
Alexandrea N.
Bayport, MN
This is by far my favorite laundry detergent. I didn't know I could love it so much. The smell is amazing, but doesn't bother my sensitive nose. It cleans so well. The price is worth it to me. The scent lasts forever. When we move homes we washed a blanket in it, put it into a storage container, and it didn't get unpacked fpr 6 months and when we did, it smelled fresh out of the dryer!
Diane H.
When I get laundry detergent, I look for gain. Gain has the best smell!!! This product is awesome. I absolutely love the smell of the apple mango gain detergent. I think everyone will love this fresh sweet smell of apple mango gain detergent!!!!
Kala G.
Livonia, MI
This gain is my absolute favorite. I swear to you when I say it truly has a smell that lingures. I've washed many many loads of laundry in my time and this gain is true to it's word! I've done sheets/towels ect and found that weeks later the smell of gain was still there!!
Felicia S.
Cedar Rapids , IA
This is one of my top favorite scents from gain. The smell last a long time and one of the best things I do is open my closet to this wonder apple scent. This product is responsible priced not to expensive but not on the cheaper side. I would recommend any gain products!
Danielle J.
Fort Belvoir, VA
This is my favorite thing to use on my comforters, towels, blankets, sheets, and shams. It smells amazing and the smell continues to last for weeks (If you use the matching softeners). It's inexpensive and works well. There's not much I would do do improve this.
Caroline O.
This laundry detergent is amazing! It cleans your clothes super well and it smells amazing! It really does keep your clothes nice and fresh for weeks after washing. This is a great product and at a great price for the amount and quality it's a wonderful deal.
Andrea Z.
This detergent does not only clean my clothes but it also leaves it smelling amazing! It is very effective, I am never disappointed. Also, it is very affordable. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves clean, long lasting smells.
April m.
Lexington, KY
My family's favorite laundry detergent. It works great to help lift out set in stains from our laundry and it washes our clothes and leaves them fresh and clean with a great scent that is unique to the gain family brand and it lasts for weeks.
Kourtney K.
Shreveport , LA
I love love love the apple mango tango scent of gain. There are very few detergents that I am not allergic to so when I found gain products I was over the moon. Gentle on skin and phenomenal scents. I couldn't be happier with them!