Gain® Ultra Apple Mango Tango with FreshLock Powder Laundry Detergent 93 oz. Box uploaded by Diane H.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
I absolutely love the scent of this. I prefer to use the powder just because it is cheaper per load and cleans just as well as the liquid. With the liquid it is easy to over fill and use too much detergent but with the powder I feel like I can measure it better. The apple mango tango scentt is awesome and stays on your clothes for a long time. I use the same scent of dryer sheets also and my clothes always come out clean soft and smelling great.
Cassidy Z.
Idaho falls , ID
Smells really good at first but the smell doesn't last too long. The price isn't too bad and the box lasts a while as long as you use what you're supposed to. I don't buy this brand anymore but have considered switching back.
Alexandrea N.
Bayport, MN
This is by far my favorite laundry detergent. I didn't know I could love it so much. The smell is amazing, but doesn't bother my sensitive nose. It cleans so well. The price is worth it to me. The scent lasts forever. When we move homes we washed a blanket in it, put it into a storage container, and it didn't get unpacked fpr 6 months and when we did, it smelled fresh out of the dryer!
Felicia S.
Cedar Rapids , IA
This is one of my top favorite scents from gain. The smell last a long time and one of the best things I do is open my closet to this wonder apple scent. This product is responsible priced not to expensive but not on the cheaper side. I would recommend any gain products!
Andrea Z.
This detergent does not only clean my clothes but it also leaves it smelling amazing! It is very effective, I am never disappointed. Also, it is very affordable. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves clean, long lasting smells.
Courtnee U.
Waynesville, NC
This cleans so well and always gets the stains out of my children's clothes. The scent is also fantastic and I always get asked what I wash my clothes in! Gain with FreshLock Apple Mango Tango Powder Detergent 93 oz. Carton
Brittany A.
Orange , CA
This product makes your laundry smell so good and the smell last all day. Which is a good thing because some laundry detergents don't last but half the day. This is great I would recommend if your looking to switch.
Kristen P.
Oh my goodness...this is the best smelling laundry detergent i think I've ever used. You can smell it in your clothes for like 2 weeks after you've washed them and put them away. Rated #1 laundry detergent IMO...
Jessi P.
Cedartown, GA
Gain powder is the best for work clothes! If you have a front loader this is what I recommend using on your work clothes or maybe even all of your clothes. The scent last forever, and it gets them very clean.
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great product. Has a fantastic smell and leaves my clothes soft and clean. I would definitely use this product again. It was very effective and affordable. I think they should give you more for your money however.