BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

Start your review of Gain® Ultra Apple Mango Tango with FreshLock Powder Laundry Detergent 46 oz. Box!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
KatrinA L.
I have always used tide in the past, but I was looking for something a little bit more budget friendly. I have tried about all the laundry detergent, from cheap to high! I have to say that that Gain Apple Mango Tango is my favorite! I smells so good, doesn't break my family out, and also gets the clothes clean.
Caroline C.
So I actually use the liquid apple mango tango of this but I love it. It cleans my clothes. Like that's the whole point. And it leaves them smelling fresh for days. I love doing the bed sheets and pillowcases in this detergent because it smells so nice when I lay my head down or hide under the covers when I need a minute to get away.
Jasmine J.
This product smells so good...I also use it in the liquid. It leaves my laundry smelling fresh for a long time and is very effective. The liquid is on the expensive side but I recommend this product.
Kate L.
Keene, NH
I mean you really can't beat the scent selection that Gain offers. I am on the fence because I don't feel like they're the best detergents on the market. I prefer to use the Gain scent adders and Gain scented trash can liners than to use it as a detergent anymore.
bay s.
Amarillo, TX
i love the smell of apples! this product has such a long lasting scent and i could easily find it at my local grocer! totally inexpensive and i would totally buy it again! i would recommend it to those who haven't found a good sheet to stick with in the dryer!
Rachel H.
Meadowview, VA
My favorite detergent. The scent of again lasts longer than any other detergent on the market. It removes stains the first time without any other stain removers. You don't use as much as the leading brands and the price is very affordable
Miranda G.
Perryville, MO
This is my absolute go to when I buy laundry stuff. I have been using these since they first were introduced in my area. I use the same apple tango laundry detergent as well. It makes my whole house smell wonderful when I'm doing laundry
Alejandra I.
Portland , OR
I loveeee the smell of these dryer sheets I'm always smelling my clothes or my blankets after they come out of the drying definitely effective and affordable I would definitely recommend this if you like your clothes or blankets smelling good!
Natalia G.
Orlando, FL
The Gain line of detergent is fantastic. I love the clean scent that it gives to even my most used and rancid of laundry. I would say the product was very effective. The price was also pretty fair I believe. You can actually get this product from a local Walmart I believe.
Jasmine P.
I buy this every week I have four children and my husband and my clothes to wash so it is ALOT I need something good and that removes stains and smells amazing and this is it I never really used powder detergent until my husband brought me this home one day and I've never used anything else since