Gain® Ultra Apple Mango Tango with FreshLock Powder Laundry Detergent 118 oz. Box uploaded by Kimberly T.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

Cori M.
Springfield, IL
Apple mango tango gain for everything possible when it comes to my laundry! If they had it in other cleaning products I would make my entire home smell like this product. So freakin' good!
Sandy M.
Bailey
This has to be my favorite gain scent! I love fruity smells and this def leaves your clothes smelling great! Also cleans clothes great and leaves them looking like new! Def recommendable
Courtney H.
My favorite laundry scent of all time! Cleans well and leaves clothes smelling AMAZING!
Absolutely love this stuff. My only compliant is that they don't make dryer sheets to match!
Brooke O.
Brownsville,pa
Apple mango tango is my all time favorite scent . I have sensitive skin and I can still use this scent of gain. When I do laundry with this my whole house smells like it and puts me in a good mood. I highly recommend it!
Carmesia B.
Wichita, KS
I don't know what can I say about this product against my clothes really white smells amazing very affordable and easy to use I use this product formula projects
Katie S.
Although nothing quite beats the Gain original scent for me, I'd have to say this is my second favorite. It gets the job done well and makes my entire laundry room smell awesome. I would definitely recommend.
Erika W.
East Lansing, MI
I love the smell of this detergent! It doesn't last as long as I'd like on my clothes, but it is great. I love the gain brand for all my laundry needs!
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
This leaves your laundry smelling so good and it does the job cleaning. My favorite scent from gain. You can get pretty good coupons too on gain products!
Jessica A.
Plano, TX
I love how this smells! Gain never seems to disappoint. The freshness really seems to last. Gain is one of my main go toe and the price is always nice.
Aissatou B.
Wonderful Smell to it. It has a pop of tropical scent. I do not have any cons towards this product. It washes the clothing well and leaves great smell