Gain® Ultra Apple Mango Tango with FreshLock Powder Laundry Detergent 118 oz. Box uploaded by Kimberly T.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

Camille S.
Cicero, NY
I love the scent of this laundry detergent! I actually look forward to doing laundry with this product! It gets the clothes clean and gives them a wonderful scent. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Sara P.
Meraux, LA
I love this scent. I am very picky about my scents and they cannot be too flowery so this one has a great smell. It really gets your clothes clean and the smell lasts for a great amount of time. I would recommend
Alaysia D.
Knoxville, TN
I love the smell and it leaves my clothes so very soft . And the smell doesn't fade away while my clothes are locked up in my closet . Very affordable and does its job . I would definitely recommend .
Amber S.
Laramie, WY
Apple Mango Tango Gain used to before "go to" detergent before we switched to Gain Flings. The price was within our budget, but unfortunately we could never get our clothes to smell as amazing as the powder did while in the box. The powder was a bit messy too.
Rebekah J.
Lancaster, KY
I love the fresh scent of gain. It's hard to beat any of the fragrances in their line. I don't have to use a ton of the liquid. It doesn't leave a residue and it leaves clothes smelling clean. Not to mention the reasonable price point. It beats TIDE anyday.
Christen P.
Orlando, FL
I have had a long lasting relationship with gain. I love the way this one smells. It's fruity and delicious and the scent lasts on your laundry. Not to mention it keeps my clothes so clean.
Kelly B.
Rome, NY
I have things the smell of apples I just love it and when you're close come out and they smell good I just makes you feel better specially when he smells like something other than blah
Amanda M.
I used to use powder detergents but for some reason the colored crystals would stain my whites that color so if blue it would tranfer into a light blue color no..... longer white
julie G.
Eden, NY
I love this detergent. smells so good and gets rid of stains and it doesnt take much to get your clothes clean.Ive noticed though usually nwhen you make your dish detergent smell good it lacks the stuff to help fight grease on the dishes.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
This one smells amazing, and it leaves my clothes soft even without fabric softener. I get the size gain detergent at Sam's club and Costco and the prices are pretty reasonable.