Gain® Ultra Apple Mango Tango with FreshLock Powder Laundry Detergent 118 oz. Box uploaded by Kimberly T.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

Alyssa N.
El Paso
We love to buy fruity detergent. This left our clothes smelling amazing even after wearing it all day.
Megan B.
Henrietta, NY
My skin is very sensitive, so this unfortunately was not my favorite. Smelled great, but made me itch.
elizabeth a.
The smell is ridiculously amazing!!!! i get compliments on how i smell all the time. long lasting scent
Toccara R.
Clarksville, TN
I love me some Gain!!!! Dont have to use alot just enough have your clothes smelling good all day long.
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
Also another favorite scent. I prefer liquid detergent but my counterpart likes powder so here we are.
Melissa L.
Belle Glade, FL
I used this scent a long time ago. I'm still using Gain but just using a different scent. Love it!!!
Geri S.
Gain detergent always leaves clothes smelling great. The Apple mango detergent has a wonderful smell.
Amber A.
Smells amazing!!! Keeps my clothes smelling good for so long! Keeps them fresh and stink Free always
Rosendy R.
Tarrytown, NY
Smells really good and the smell is long lasting and easy to use. Love how it leaves all my clothes
Justine S.
Grand Rapids, MI
These make your clothes smell fresh and clean. I love dryer sheets and this is my favorite brand.