Gain® Ultra Apple Mango Tango with FreshLock Powder Laundry Detergent 118 oz. Box uploaded by Kimberly T.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

Christina R.
MICHIGAN CITY, IN
I live this smell I love the cleanliness it leaves behind, I wish it came I. My area I. More than liquid r even I. The pids.
Paola S.
Love the fruity smell and how my clothes come out it gets all of the dirty stains out and leaving the clothes smelling fresh
Morgan S.
I used this laundry detergent for a quite some time, and it made my clothes smell good without taking away from the color!
Elaine D.
Omaha, NE
The BEST smelling laundry soap out there. Makes the whole house smell incredible and the scent lasts on clothes forever!
Kassandra Y.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite laundry soap wish I could buy all the time but can't always afford it I have a lot of kids but smells good
Indhira F.
Bronx, NY
Thats a perfect laundry detergent for me. This product has a delicous combination between Mango and apple. I like it.
Courtney C.
Clarksville, PA
This is my absolute fav scent of laundry detergent of all time!!!! It makes my clothes smell so good and for so long!
Heidy F.
If you want a light fruity clean smell this is the detergent you need to use. Leaves clothes clean and smelling fresh
Diana A.
Love love love the sent . love this product I use every day . with all my clothing leaves my cloths smelling awsome
Joni M.
Saint Paul, VA
Clothes come out clean and smelling amazing, but not only that, they keep that same amazing fresh scent for weeks!