Gain Ultra Apple Berry Twist Scent Dishwashing Liquid

by Gain

Gain Ultra Apple Berry Twist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Rinses away quickly and easily Scent you know and love from Gain Priced right for any budget Kosher

Does this work as well as Dawn?
Start your review of Gain Ultra Apple Berry Twist Scent Dishwashing Liquid!
Product Highlights
“It smells amazing and cuts grease like a pro.” in reviews
This dish soap is affordable and smells great. It gets my dishes clean. I don't use a dishwasher so it's important for the dish soap to cut grease and this does.
Lake Park, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Gain Ultra Apple Berry Twist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Lyndsey G.
My favorite ! Y'all this smells so amazing ! It does a super job lathering up to wash my dishes . Gain is a brand I've trusted for years and I've never been disappointed !
Owings Mills, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This soap smells so goooood!!! I got mine in a 24 FL oz bottle for under two dollars at my local Walmart, which I was amazed at! I always buy Gain or Dawn dish soap because it works the best, but the scent has me over the moon! I will definitely purchase again. Great price for the size, great scent, cleans good and is a thicker soap (less water). Love, love, love it!
Church Hill, TN
I love using Gain dish detergents. They smell amazing and my dishes clean! Like other products, I like to switch up, but this is one brand and product I use alot!
Chilhowie, VA
I really like the Gain dishwashing liquids! (actually better than dawn)... never thought that would happen! The blue honeyberry hula (I think is what its called) is my favorite but I like this apple berry twist too. they both smell amazing!
Madison, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Gain Ultra Apple Berry Twist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Nichole L.
I've never really used dish soap often until my son was born and I began hand washing his bottles and such! I've been purchasing gain and I really like that it keeps my hands soft and the fragrance smells so good! This smell just so happens to be my favorite!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not a big fan of Gain laundry detergents. It does clean the dishes though in terms of being effective in fact it is . But it is very hard on my skin and the smell is not natural you feel like so many chemical ingredients are involved. I don't think i would buy it again unless they come up with a bee formula.
Mobile, AL
Great product. leaves your hands and skin so moisturized while also cutting grease from even the dirtiest pots and pans. Also, the smell is so wonderful. It reminds me of summers as a kid at my grandmothers house.
VA Beach, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I seriously love the scent of this dish soap so much!! It really does cute grease extremely well and is cost effective. Especially when you have coupons as well. I love gain and all of their products as well!
Las Vegas
I use so many Gain products mostly because of the scents.  i use this because it makes my hands smell good while doing dishes BUT it also cleans the dishes well. it cuts the grease and it lasts long and suds up good.  the price is good and i highly recommend it