Gain® Ultra Antibacterial Lemon Zest Dishwashing Liquid 56 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle

BY GAIN

At last the irresistible scent of Gain comes to dish washing. A fantastic clean with a great scent experience. see more...

Brittany G.
Paintsville, KY
This one isn't my favorite scent but how can you go wrong with all that you get for your money? I just refill and old bottle and this will literally last me up to three months! It's a no brainer, give it a try!
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is great! They have all kinds of stuff! Different prices depending on what you’re looking for but everything is relatively inexpensive. And it works so well
Isabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
The first thing I washed with this dish detergent was my glass coffee pot and I was surprised at how much cleaner it was than when I used Dawn. I never could get the film off the glass with Dawn but the Gain cleaned it really clean with one swish of the soapy water. I'm very pleased and won't use anything else now.
Michelle K.
San Antonio, TX
I love the scent of Gain Ultra lemon Zest dishwashing liquid. As a bonus it is much cheaper than my regular choice of Dawn. I felt it did a good job, but I still prefer Dawn at cutting grease. I may use this as my regular choice, but still save Dawn under my cabinet for the heavy lifting (of grease).
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
Used only a teaspoon of liquid (as I do with all dish soap) to wash a sink full of dishes. Having said that, this liquid smells great, it's not too thin or thick, it cleaned nicely, rinsed well and didn't leave a residue behind when the dishes were dry
britnee a.
North Dartmouth, MA
Gain dishsoap is a great affordable dishsoap. i find that it cleans my dishes well. They have great scents. You can get gain at any local walmart or target. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a quality dishsoap. I would buy it again
Faliha Z.
Gain is my solution for dishwashing liquid. For pans and pots , two squeezes of the lipquid with some warm water and done. It's clean in minutes without me having to scrub the surface. It removes tough burnt stains and doesn't damage the coating on the pans
Katja R.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this to rinse/wash my dishes before I run them through the dishwasher. Only a dribble is needed to get fully lathered. The scent is strong but not so strong that you cannot handle doing the dishes of a full load. I would buy this product again but in a different scent to expand my opinions of the product.
Nicole V.
Lithonia, GA
I only wash with this liquid detergent. It cuts grease, has a great smell and you don't have to use a lot to do a whole sink of dishes. I can find no cons about this product. It does exactly what it says it will do. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
I love the Gain laundry detergent. The powder washes out of the clothes very easily so you do not have any residue. The scent is wonderful and it stays in your clothes throughout the day to keep your clothes smelling fresh. It does not take a lot of detergent to get your clothes clean so you can use a little less to make it last longer. I highly recommend Gain to everyone.