Gain® Ultra Antibacterial Lemon Zest Dishwashing Liquid 28 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Annie L.

BY GAIN

At last the irresistible scent of Gain comes to dish washing. A fantastic clean with a great scent experience. see more...

• "I love buying this soap because it's makes the entire kitchen smell great when I use it." in 1 review
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
Love this stuff. Smells great and it’s antibacterial!! I have a dishwasher but there are things that are just better hand washed and things that have to be hand washed and this stuff gets the job done! Great price for the quality!!
vanessa r.
North Miami Beach
I love that this is gentle enough to use every day on your hands yet concentrated enough to cut through tough grease. The scents available make it hard to choose which one to buy because they are all great. Gain is one of my favorite products. I recommend this to anyone it's affordable and environment-friendly just recycle the bottle when done.
Sarah T.
Westland
I wish this was a stronger degreaser. I have to use dawn for my hard stuff but I love the smell. The blue one is my favorite I could smell that stuff all day. And it's not badly price either it's like $3 for a medium size one and only $5 for a big one. I love when you're doing dishes and the smell travels through the whole house lol
Vanessa F.
Mandeville, LA
A little goes a long way with this. gain has some of the best scents and you don't have to use a lot to get the job done. It cuts the grease and gets the job done. I do feel like it dries out my hands but then again I do have dry skin so it might not be the soap. But I do like it so I do continue to repurchase it..
Chanel G.
Bronx, NY
I BUY THIS SOMETIMES WHEN I NEED TO STRETCH MY MONEY BECAUSE THESE ARE USUALLY ON SALE 2 FOR 4 OR 5 AND OKAY THE CHEAP GIRL IN ME LIKE SAVING A COIN, BUT, I HAVE NOTICED THAT I GO THROUGH THESE FASTER. SO I GUESS CHEAP IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER. THEY HAVE A VARIETY OF SMELL GOODS THOUGH.
Nikki B.
When shopping for everyday household items, few things have to be name brand. Mostly it's store brand or generic, but a select few simply have to be name brands. Dish soap is one of them. Other brands are too watery or don't clean as well or leave a residue. Not this baby!
Alyssa C.
Sacramento, CA
Favorite brand of dish soap. It lasts a long time as it doesn't take much to do a load of dishes. The price is perfect and it smells wonderful! Not to mention it's not super harsh on the hands.
Brenda S.
This soap will save you time and money for sure. It is affordable to the maximum no need to search for it since it is found anywhere, totally effective like you only need a quarter size on your water container or sponge and it will soap up like to do all your dishes
Danielle M.
Lansing, IL
I really liked this product. It gets sudsy, the scent is very nice and it leaves me with a "clean" feeling when I am done with my dishes. Although I have a dishwasher I like to have dishwashing liquid for small loads or to soak stuck on dishes. I would recommend.
Melisa F.
I love this gain soap my dishes come out clean and the bubbles are nice they have many different sents and that's what I love about it I recommend this soap there is always coupons out jus have to look for them and it is a great offer try it and u will love it
Christy L.
Columbia, SC
Does gain work as well as some of the more expensive brands?
DInah G.
I usually use gain laundry detergent, is this product as good as the detergent? Is it a strong lemon scent?
Erica D.
Racine, WI
Decorator Expert Level 3
Dies this work as good as Dawn?
Sarah J.
Kansas City, KS
Does this dish soap go far? Do you have to use a lot to get the job done?