Gain® Ultra Antibacterial Lemon Zest Dishwashing Liquid 28 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Annie L.

BY GAIN

At last the irresistible scent of Gain comes to dish washing. A fantastic clean with a great scent experience. see more...

• "I love buying this soap because it's makes the entire kitchen smell great when I use it." in 1 review
Heather L.
Banning, CA
My favorite dishwashing liquid soap! Love the different sents, the price and the way it cleans! Definitely recommend for those looking for a great dishwashing soap.
Erica D.
Racine, WI
It smells really good, but thats as far as it goes. There seems to be cleaning power behind it and you have to use so much of it to get a good suds.
Patricia C.
St Clr Shores, MI
Love the refreshing lemon scent however I felt it didn't work as well on greasy dishes as I had hoped it would.
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
This is a great dish soap. It works really well and smells great. I wouldn't use anything else.
Miranda C.
west virginia
Love this stuff. Smells great and it’s antibacterial!! I have a dishwasher but there are things that are just better hand washed and things that have to be hand washed and this stuff gets the job done! Great price for the quality!!
vanessa r.
North Miami Beach
I love that this is gentle enough to use every day on your hands yet concentrated enough to cut through tough grease. The scents available make it hard to choose which one to buy because they are all great. Gain is one of my favorite products. I recommend this to anyone it's affordable and environment-friendly just recycle the bottle when done.
Sarah T.
Westland
I wish this was a stronger degreaser. I have to use dawn for my hard stuff but I love the smell. The blue one is my favorite I could smell that stuff all day. And it's not badly price either it's like $3 for a medium size one and only $5 for a big one. I love when you're doing dishes and the smell travels through the whole house lol
Vanessa F.
Mandeville, LA
A little goes a long way with this. gain has some of the best scents and you don't have to use a lot to get the job done. It cuts the grease and gets the job done. I do feel like it dries out my hands but then again I do have dry skin so it might not be the soap. But I do like it so I do continue to repurchase it..
Chanel G.
I BUY THIS SOMETIMES WHEN I NEED TO STRETCH MY MONEY BECAUSE THESE ARE USUALLY ON SALE 2 FOR 4 OR 5 AND OKAY THE CHEAP GIRL IN ME LIKE SAVING A COIN, BUT, I HAVE NOTICED THAT I GO THROUGH THESE FASTER. SO I GUESS CHEAP IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER. THEY HAVE A VARIETY OF SMELL GOODS THOUGH.
Nikki B.
When shopping for everyday household items, few things have to be name brand. Mostly it's store brand or generic, but a select few simply have to be name brands. Dish soap is one of them. Other brands are too watery or don't clean as well or leave a residue. Not this baby!
Christy L.
Columbia, SC
Does gain work as well as some of the more expensive brands?
Dinah G.
I usually use gain laundry detergent, is this product as good as the detergent? Is it a strong lemon scent?
Erica D.
Racine, WI
Dies this work as good as Dawn?
Sarah J.
Kansas City, KS
Does this dish soap go far? Do you have to use a lot to get the job done?