BY GAIN #46 in Fabric Softener

Taking a deep sniff of Gain Ultra Tropical Sunrise Scent Liquid Fabric Softener gives you the pleasure of waking up at dawn to see the sun rise over the palm trees and then going back to bed until noon. see more...

Yasmen W.
Orlando, FL
I love this detergent, I have allergies to most brands and detergents but this one is great for my sensitive skin! I love this scent and it lingers on my clothes for a long time. These keeps colors safe too, no harsh dyes and works well of dark clothing.
Landin S.
Cedar Rapids
Love love love the way it makes my clothes smell just the sent of it is amazing it works very well and I absolutely love it. It isn’t that expensive it is affordable and I would highly recommend it to people
Jennifer M.
Fall River
This fabric softener takes me on vacation with its tropical scents. Again pricey but usually always sales somewhere just do it homework. Always leaves ur clothes smelling of a far away island. Always recommend again when on sale unless u can afford full price
Nikki-Peyton M.
I love gain products because they smell so good keep your clothes smelling in feeling really really good. The only reason why I gave it four stars is because it is a little bit on the expensive side, most of the time when I purchase this are usually have a coupon for it.
Lukerysha G.
Indianapolis
My mom use to use this in my clothes and I have 2 stinky little brothers and it takes the smell away. This fabric softener leaves your clothes smelling sooo goood and they also feels soft. This product is very affordable and you can get it almost everywhere.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Nicky G.
Gastonia
Oh I love game products the smell of this detergent is so nice least my clothes smelling really fresh and it does clean very well I actually prefer their pods but I do like the liquid to if I can't get the pods
Kelly B.
Emporium
My favorite scent EVER!!! I wish I could bathe in this smell!! The next best thing is to surround myself with it so I use it when I do my laundry including my blankets
Rebecca M.
Beaverton, OR
Great, great great. Don’t really have any other words for this other then great. I love this stuff! It smells so good, I recommend this to everyone! It’s one of my fave!
Freddy R.
My family has always used Gain. I use the detergent and the fabric softener. I love how my clothes smell once I take it out of the dryer. I have also been using the Gain unstoppables which is a great combination altogether. Leaves your clothes smelling great longer. Plus with the softner, if leaves your clothes also feeling soft and it's not sticky like other softners.