BY GAIN

Fluff and tumble your way to fewer wrinkles, more softness and less static cling with Gain Tropical Sunrise Dryer Sheets. see more...

Angel K.
I definitely do the sheets I love the smell of them so fresh and clean smelling I even put the used one in my dresser drawers and in my vents when the air comes on or the heat freshen my whole house of gain!
Heather R.
Oregon City, OR
I just love these dryer sheets! My clothes feel so soft, no static cling & smell sooooo good! The scent lasts awhile, even with 3 stinky boys! My daughter doesn't feel the need to spray half a bottle of body spray into her wardrobe anymore either! (Well mostly, she's 7 so she's dramatic)
Kimberly D.
Killeen, TX
Gain everything in my home!
Tropical sunrise is my favorite scent! I have the pods, the in wash scent boosters and the dryer sheets.
Gain leaves my laundry, not only smelling phenomenal but soft as well.
My laundry room could literally be a photo shoot for Gain products.
stephanie m.
Love this product 100%. I say this about so many products but what can you say when it works well?! Time after time it never fails. The smell and the delivery of the product are great.
Dee D.
I love Gains dryer sheets! It helps keep my clothes soft and lock in such great freshness for weeks!! I love to use it in the dryer with sock, blankets, sheets, towels and washcloths! The price is always great with Gain !
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
Very great dryer sheets my family loves very very affordable and easy to find highly recommend for all the Very great laundry detergent my family loves very very affordable and easy to find highly recommend for all the neat freaks like me. freaks like me.
Amy B.
Brewton
I love the smell of these. You get allot for the price you pay. Leaves my clothes smelling great and static free. I hate static so this is huge lol. Walmart always had the low price for me.
CERA B.
Austin, TX
Love to use these when I do laundry. I will put a few in the dryer with my laundry and it leaves everything smelling amazing. It is very effective. And it is very affordable to buy. I highly recommend.
Lisa M.
Clearfield, PA
Gain Dryer SheetsLiquid gain is my favorite fabric softner, the smell is out of this world. And Leaves my clothes soft and smelling great. The price is good also. They always have coupons for it and at dollar general they always have sales so you can get CHEAP!!!
Uniece N.
Mercedes, TX
My self and my God-Son love how the clothes and the blankets feel when using this product. It keeps my clothes smelling and feeling great. I dont have to worry about the clothes feeling scratchy nor giving my god-son a rash.