BY GAIN

Gain liquid fabric softener gives you the Gain scent you love, in a fabric softener that makes your clothes super soft and with less static. see more...

Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
I switched to this after I became allergic to Tide. I love the scent Gain has and how clean our clothes are after each wash. I always stock up when I see a great sale. I love it so much!
Chris P.
State College, PA
This is my favorite laundry detergent. I buy this one regularly and most likely will continue to use it. Not only does this clean my clothes really well but it also smells great for days! I would recommend getting this to everyone.
Victoria R.
Garland, TX
Gain is the only detergent I love to use. It keeps my clothes smelling super clean and this 150oz bottle lasts me for months. It makes it very affordable. And it’s so easy to use. I recommend this brand so much.
Jessica G.
Quincy, WA
I’ve been buying gain for years. It’s a little bit expensive for laundry detergent but you are washing your clothes so it does do the job to keep my clothes clean. I highly recommend it for everybody!
Nathasha V.
San Diego, CA
This detergent does a pretty good job of cleaning our clothes. I work out twice a week and sweat pretty profusely, and it never leaves my workout clothes feeling dirty, no matter how stinky they were.
OG Bree B.
Maumelle, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Original Gain has the best fragrance in my opinion! Always leaves by clothes smelling fresh and always works wonders to get tough stains out of my clothes. Always affordable and always efficient.
Martina L.
Kensington, MD
This is the best laundry detergent ever! I use this to wash my clothes, sheets, and blankets. The smell is amazing and literally for weeks leaves all my clothes smelling great!
đź’‹Kay a.
San Antonio , TX
This product is an expensive. It cleans your clothes and leaves them fresh smelling. It does not stain your clothes or discolored them
Samantha K.
This detergent works great for us. It’s not overly expensive but not the cheapest out there. It has some great scents to buy as well!
Jeffrey R.
Newport
Gain has been my favorite laundry detergent for years. Leaves your clothes soft, colorful and smelling great