Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentGain
Thai Dragon Fruit Liquid Laundry Detergent

Gain Thai Dragon Fruit Liquid Laundry Detergent

Let your laundry live a life of adventure. Gain Thai Dragon Fruit is an exotic cocktail of papaya, mango, and, of course, sweet dragon fruit from the jungles of Thailand. This liquid laundry detergent with the freshness of Febreze gives you a captivating scent for up to two weeks!

I Was wondering how good this product really is ?
What is your go to laundry detergent that not only cleans very well, but also smells amazing and takes out stains?
Does this actually smell like lavender?
Start your review of Gain Thai Dragon Fruit Liquid Laundry Detergent!
Product Highlights
I love this laundry detergent, I love how it leaves my clothes smelling so nice, and the scent lasts for a few days and everytime I wear something washed in this it smells so clean and fresh would recommend.in reviews
but this stuff leaves my clothes smelling nice, and you can still smell the scent when you take your clothes out of the dryer in reviews
If you want your clothes or anything you wash to smell great for a long time, I recommend any gain scent!in reviews
...affordable, wasn't just watered down, actually got my clothes and my kids messy clothes cleaned and left a great fresh scent.in reviews
I also love the fabric softener, it makes my clothes smell really good and lasts after every wash.in reviews
Keara B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I buy this stuff for the scent! Amazing! Nothing beats clean, yummy smelling laundry. Gain is definitely one of my favorites. I always get compliments when I'm out and about wearing freshly 'gained' clothes. The smell is seriously that good!
Byanca B.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the smell, leaves my clothes feeling soft and smells awesome.. I also love the fabric softner simple the best
Liz B.
Hellertown, PA
I always choose Gain because I love the way it leaves my clothes smelling awesome!
Yvette R.
Belle isle, FL
This product not only smells great but it cleans like no other if you have any stains or dirt this I recommend
Natalia H.
Tucson, AZ
It is a bit expensive, especially for a college student. For me the scent was a little overwhelming when first coming out of the machine and had finished drying, but over the next few days the scent died down and was bearable. It was just a little impractical for me to be lugging up and down to do laundry in the dorms.
Chyna S.
N Lauderdale, FL
I really love this product. It’s leaves your clothes smelling really good. Highly highly recommend
Lupita H.
Roma, TX
Good product leaves your clothes smelling fresh all day. It’s able to remove stains even from grass
Eboni C.
Fairburn, GA
I absolutely love using GAIN! It’s cleans my clothes and also leaves them smelling fresh and delicious for months! Very inexpensive, there’s usually a deal in my local newspaper with coupons to get this brand.
Cecilia C.
Bentonville, AR
Leaves the laundry clean and with a nice smell. I haven’t tried it for any tough stains so I’m not sure how well it performs in that scenario. Clothes come out clean, smelling nice and with no color-fading. A good product
Angelice C.
Atascosa, TX
Gain detergent is great for laundry, the smell of dragon fruit smell so good if you like fruity smells.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...