Gain Swiffer Wet Refills With Gain

by Gain

#14 in Floor Cleaners

Go ahead and spill a little something on the floor. Because it means you can mop it up using Swiffer wet with Gain scent.

Is this safe on all floors or will i have to buy separate for tile, wooden and laminate floors
I am not used to use this kind of system to mop the floor. Is it worth to buy this every time? Do you prefer to mop with a regular mop?
I have been wanting to try this product out for awhile, does it work well on all types of floors? And how well does it actually pick up the stains instead of just moving them around on the floor?
Start your review of Gain Swiffer Wet Refills With Gain!
Decorator Expert Level 1
I think these are so amazing to do a quick clean uo and the smell fills the air with whatever fragrance you have they are easy to put in the mop. Also if your floor isn't real dirty you can flip it over to the clean side and get further use. Also if it begins to go dry use an all purpose spray and put on floor and go about suffering. The cost is well worth the job it does and not wringing out a nasty mop. I love swifter. Wish I had all their line of goods. Swiffer Sweeper Wet Mopping Cloths Mop and Broom Floor Cleaner Refills with Gain 24 Count Swiffer Sweeper 2 In 1 Mop And Broom Floor Cleaner Starter Kit, Pack of 2
Forney, TX
Very convenient for cleaning in small spaces, bathroom, small kitchen etc. I was sold when I tested these by mopping my floor with a standard floor mop, then went over the same area with the swiffer wet mop, and was shocked to see how much leftover dirt was cleaned by the swiffer! Large spaces are a little tougher, the pads dry out before you can get much area covered. I recently replaced my carpet with vinyl plank flooring and it's a pain to do the whole house with these I have to use about 10 of them for my living room and hallway.
Schaumburg, IL
I use these to mop the floors of my kitchen and living room and family room and my only problem with it is that the wetness of the cloth doesn’t last me that long. In the beginning it does a good job cause it soaking wet but then I have to use my own cleaner on the rest of the floor because it started getting dried up. It does a good job keeping the floors clean and smells amazing and the smell also lasts a while too. I wish it came with more fluid so I don’t have to use my own cleaner on top as well.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Target
I do think this is a good product but my floors are hard wood and this seems to strip off any polish or shine on the floor leaving the surface dull and streaky. Also, I’m trying to move away from single use products that pile up in landfills. I’m trying to find a good mop that can be easily washed and does a better job of leaving a polished, shiny looking floor. #follow4followalways.
Gets the job done. Easy to use, but use gloves or this will get all over your fingers. They're pretty drippy. The scent is fine. I wish these stayed on the swiffer better and there was a nice way to remove the grimy pad after use. I don't use these currently because our floors can't take the chemicals. But it's great for removing dust bunnies on wood or laminate!!
Buckeye , AZ
Decorator Expert Level 1
These wet mop pads smell amazing however, I feel they’re super soaked when they come out of container and drip everywhere & also dry out super fast when mopping so you’ll indeed need to use several per cleaning “mopping” session. They are a little pricy considering the fact you need to use several per session. I more than likely won’t repurchase again.
I love the smell of these. They do clean up the floor really well. My only complaint is that the wipe doesn't stretch, by that, I mean, for my living room, I have to use 2, fir my kitchen/ dining I have to use 3. So, to use these, youd have to keep a decently cleaned floor. I'd keep a mop handy for bigger messes. Otherwise these are perfect.
Zimmerman mn
Swifter is just a basic household necessity. I don’t know anybody that doesn’t own one. It’s like having a home and not owning a broom. They are quick easy and no mess clean up. Just mop and toss. I still get down and scrub the floors but this is nice in between deep house cleaning or random spills. And all the scents are pleasant and fresh
Toms River, NJ
Love love the smell these refills are the best smell in my opinion not only do they work great they leave behind a lovely clean fresh scent I love using them because they make my home smell fresh where ever I use them and obviously they work great you can see when you detach the pad after cleaning 🧼 great price and effective I recommend
Decorator Expert Level 1
Gain Swiffer Wet Refills With Gain uploaded by Rae L.
I truly love the swiffer sweeper wet mopping class. I really like the fact that I can use it on wood or tile or any flat dry services. The only reason why I gave it four stars instead of five is because sometimes when you get down to the last few wipes, they are super soaked in the liquid. Other than that I don’t have any complaints
Ask a question to the Influenster community...