Gain Spring Lavender Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Cruz G.Gain Spring Lavender Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Julie B.

BY GAIN #96 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain Spring Lavender Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, 120ct: Great Gain freshness Controls static cling Softens clothes Contains 120 Fabric Dryer Sheets see more...

Gain Spring Lavender Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets
  • "We use the Gain Lavender dryer sheets and detergent and it is the only kind that really helps squash the smell!" in 3 reviews
  • "They really hold up well in the dryer and make my clothes smell great and stay smelling great for a week!" in 2 reviews
  • "Even when they are just hanging in my closet, they make my room smell great because the sheets are so densely packed with the fresh scent." in 2 reviews
  • "love gain it never fails makes my clothes smelling great day and night best thign to use for te dryer" in 2 reviews
  • "And leaves clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
I love these! They really make my clothes smell so strong and fantastic! I have gotten so many compliments on how well my clothes smell. Also I wear jeans twice before washing and this keeps them smelling clean and fresh!
Jacey B.
Bowling Green , KY
I love the lavender dryer sheets! It's goes perfectly with my Gain Lavender Detergent!! It adds an extra boost to my clothes for that fresh smell!! They are very affordable and I recommend everyone to try them!!
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely adore these Gain Dryer Sheets! They leave clothes soft & beautifully scented. It is amazing how much two sheets can change an entire load of laundry.
Melicia R.
Campbell, MO
Gain dry sheets has to be the Best! Love the smell and love how my clothes come out feeling so soft and smells good all day. My towels are a lot more fluffier when I use them too
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Strong smell. Permeates throughout all of the clothes. One would work just fine for a load. They also work good as an anti-frizz treatment for hair.
Katherine S.
Carrollton, GA
These leave my clothes soft and smelling and feeling so refreshed and clean. I feel like these actually make my clothes softer especially my towels
Jenifer B.
Kearneysville, WV
Two of the best things ever in one package, Gain and lavender. Any gain product is the best. I love the way the gain scent stays for a long time.
breanna r.
Denver, CO
I don't always use dryer sheets  because I honestly forget half the time.  But when I do use dryer sheets I love these  because they smell so good
Cruz G.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I absolutely love the Lavender Fragrance it leaves on all my towels and sheets. Along with the laundry soap we use it gives that extra boost.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
These dryer sheets smell so nice! They really hold up well in the dryer and make my clothes smell great and stay smelling great for a week!
Emma g.