Gain Spring Lavender Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Cruz G.Gain Spring Lavender Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Julie B.

BY GAIN #96 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Gain Spring Lavender Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, 120ct: Great Gain freshness Controls static cling Softens clothes Contains 120 Fabric Dryer Sheets see more...

Gain Spring Lavender Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets
  • "We use the Gain Lavender dryer sheets and detergent and it is the only kind that really helps squash the smell!" in 3 reviews
  • "They really hold up well in the dryer and make my clothes smell great and stay smelling great for a week!" in 2 reviews
  • "Even when they are just hanging in my closet, they make my room smell great because the sheets are so densely packed with the fresh scent." in 2 reviews
  • "love gain it never fails makes my clothes smelling great day and night best thign to use for te dryer" in 2 reviews
  • "And leaves clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
Kathryn M.
Chesapeake, VA
Dryer sheets are a must, especially during the colder months. Pro: it reduces the static in the colder months. Highly effective and gives clothes an extra scent boost. Very affordable with a lot of dryer sheets. Laundry new-bees this is a must need!
Nicole F.
Hi Nella, NJ
I'm a bit of a lavender junkie, I use it all over my home. These dryer sheets are great, they have a strong lavender scent. Clothes come out of the dryer and it is like spraying air freshener, the whole room gets a light mist of lavender. Also they are priced well, they work as well or better than more expensive brands so I find them to be a great value.
Sasha S.
Wolfeboro Falls, NH
Always have loved the smell of gain. The original one has always been my favorite but this on with lavender is so light and refreshing and lasts for days. Great price and so recommend to everyone.
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
I love these fabric softener sheets by Gain! They smell amazing and I truly notice a different is the smell, quality and color of my clothes when they come out of the dryer. These also diminish wrinkles in clothes and are extremely effective. I will buy these again and recommend to those seeking great dryer sheets!
Stephanie N.
First off, I love that this comes in lavender scent! It smells amazing! I always make sure my house is stocked with these because I toss a few in the dryer with my laundry and they smell soooo good! The scent also lasts a long time, I even get compliments from coworkers.
Hayley G.
Austin, TX
I love love love Gain's lavender scent! Especially in the dryer sheets it leaves your laundry smelling fresh and clean for days after they are washed. They are affordable and found in every store that carries Gain. I would recommend these if you like the scent of lavender!
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Gain may come second place for me with laundry detergent but they never will with dryer sheets. These smell wonderful in all varieties and the smell lasts forever on clothes. They are low priced and super effective. I also like to use them in pillowcases and in the car to make those smell great too!
Sarah F.
Anderson
Pretty much your standard dryer sheet. It helps everything stay smelling clean and nice. It's effective and I would recommend to everyone. Very affordable and can find in any local department store.
Angela M.
New Caney, TX
It gets the job done! It smells very nice even after a while of having you're clothing hanging or in a drawer. I do recommend this and the other smells I have tired almost all. Not very pricey.
Ana R.
Ashtabula , OH
These dryer sheets are always a staple to my laundry day! They just make it all seem worth it at the end of all that work when my clothes are nicely folded and they feel soft and smell amazing for dayssssss. Even when they are just hanging in my closet, they make my room smell great because the sheets are so densely packed with the fresh scent. i love these and i need to try out the different new scents available now, but I love the lavender ones .
Emma g.