Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Jenny L.
Love gain!!! It has a variety of scents for anyone!!! They also have the bleach version which I love because I don't have to use the regular stinky bleach! This one has a favorable smell that makes you love using it!
D.D. D.
Honaker, VA
I love the scent of this wash powder. I used to always use Tide until I was introduced to Gain. The clean scent lasts and it doesn't dull our clothes. I don't find this product too expensive due to the large box being long lasting
Kimberly N.
Roanoke , VA
The best detergent by far!! I love how it makes my family's clothes smell and how long that scent lasts. It keeps our clothes clean and smelling fresh! I would say this is a higher priced detergent, but so worth it imo!
Kaitlyn D.
Niles
One of my favorite laundry detergents to buy. This powder is long-lasting, and it works well in my opinion. The fragrance I have purchased was Aloha Hawaiian and it smells amazing. Very efficient for the price!
Mercades S.
I always thought that gain laundry detergent smelled great so adding febreze into the mix was a game changer. I gave it a four out of five because it's not always most effective at removing stainsbut definitely worth the price.
marie r.
I got into using gain when my daughter did I loved the way it smelled and it gets my clothes so clean I won't use anything else have been using it since it came out would urge anyone to try it
Natividad P.
Apopka, FL
Huele bn y deja la ropa limpia aveces no me gusta mucho utilizar en polvo ya que si me paso poquito de producto puede dejarme la ropa manchada con exceso pero en lo demás me gusta el producto
Gorgeously T.
I LOVE the fragrance that leaves on the clothes after being washed. It gets all the stains removed and best of all it leaves your clothes smelling good for weeks! I absolutely recommend it.
Dejia H.
Product lasts me months. Not much is needed when using. Leaves clothes clean. The smell lasts for a few weeks. I usually wash clothes in hot water when using this product because sometimes the product doesn't dissolve. Product is not expensive!
Brittany G.
Westland, MI
I can't say anything negative about the gain line of
Products!! I love this scent more than the original scent. It lasts all day I find myself smelling my shirt from time to time