Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Cindy R.
I use this to wash my clothes and the smell is incredibly good. I always love smelling good and my clothes stays fresh for days with this
heather p.
Brevard, NC
The smell of gain is amazing. I like to switc my scents but I never switch my brand. Always cleans and removes stains. Love this product.
Georgina G.
Lexington, NC
I love the clean, fresh feeling of my clothes after using gain. I switched to gain when I needed an HE detergent for our washing machine.
Fallyn T.
This smells like heaven and my clothes are so soft. They stay smelling fresh. I don't use perfume sometimes because it stays so fresh. I
Kendra B.
London, KY
Been using this for year. Great scent. Leave clothes smelling good and doesn't fad them. Very effective and wouldn't use anything else.
Ally C.
brooklyn
This scent is amazing! It has a great beachy sent but also smells fresh! It gets my clothes clean and also the scent lasts a long time
Rachel H.
I've tried this scent and it's amazing and works great, but I want to try the apple blossom if they have it in my store next time I go!
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
I love the smell of gain. It washes my clothes and gets all the dirt and grease out of them. Plus I have 2 small children and it works.
Sunaed R.
Cleans your clothes on the first wash. Makes clothes smell great and clean. I personally love it just for the long lasting clean smell.
Yup Y.
Snellville, GA
Have never found a laundry detergent that smelt this wonderful. It leaves clothes clean but at the same time with a delightful scent.