Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Kim C.
I've always purchased Gain for the smell. My daughter loves it and I love it. I believe it probably gets my clothes as clean as anything else would.
Joselyn H.
Bon Secour, AL
I loooooooooooooooove it .
I wash my clothes everyday and smells so good is the best the market I love how my clothes smell the next day is amazing.
rene s.
Stone Mountain, GA
It's my favorite detergent to use, but no matter what size container I get, it's still too much money. I don't buy it as much anymore because of that
Jaqueline R.
Its a great size for when you have a lot of laundry it last more than one month that depend how many scoops you use it mekes your clothes smell good
Celeste P.
Rossville, GA
This is my family's favorite ! The scent lady forever ! I wish it had some sort of stronger stain fighter so I wouldn't have to purchase separate.
Ashley B.
Shawnee, OK
I love the smell gets my laundry clean but every now n again it leaves a residue and sometimes doesn't deal over all the way rarely but sometimes.
Savannah N.
I love how it keeps your clothes smell amazing! It leaves you clothes smelling good for days after being washed! Also it doesn't break my skin out!
Rebecca M.
Made my clothes smell really good and it had it's own scooper I think a small box last you a while if you don't do a lot of laundry but I like it
Parker B.
It smells so good. It cleans just as well as any other detergent, it just smells really good. I am in college, and I use this most of the time.
Gabriela P.
Corp Christi, TX
This detergent is amazing.. from the way it smells all the way down to the way it works so well with my washer.. it's amazing hands down..