Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Kailyn M.
Emmett
Smells great, goes a long way, less is always more. Cleans the clothes just fine, unless you have super bad stains. Spay stains with awesome, scrub it a little then toss in washer!
Nikki J.
I really like the Gain powder because I feel like I get more bang for my buck, especially since it's still HE. I personally don't mind the scent, but my husband wasn't a huge fan. He prefers the original gain scent or the one with Febreeze scent. Overall, it does a great job cleaning my clothes, just hubby doesn't like the scent as much.
Gabriela L.
i like using powder detergent because it last longer than liquid! gain has always been good to me leaves my clothes nice and clean! the only think about powder detergent is that it can get a bit messy but just becareful with it and you should be ok!
Lydia L.
Nashua, NH
I use gain and febreeze infused products from detergent to trash bags. It smells so good and so strong which I love. The smell is long lasting and you don't need to use a lot of product to give you the best deep clean you need.
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
Gain powder Hawaiian Aloha is one of my fav detergents. I love the smell and the scent stays in my clothes for days. My laundry always comes out clean and fresh. Its affordable and I always suggest Gain to my friends and family.
Niah S.
Tuskegee, AL
Great scent!! Lovely product leaves clothes clean and refreshed!! The scent of the this product is long lasting! Doesn't fade clothing and leaves clothes looking new! I absolutely love this product and the freshness it provides
Gwen M.
West palm beach
Gain get the work done and have the clothes smelling fresh very cost effective and do what the gain people say it will do a little goes a long way I would tell everyone to buy gain it's good on your clothes as well as your skin
Amanda L.
Lumberton
This is a great product. I love all gain laundry detergent. It cleans your clothes really good and it make your clothes really good. I love this product and I suggest it to everyone. It is the only kind of laundry soap I use.
Cheli R.
Chowchilla, CA
One of my favorite detergents. I don't purchase it on a regular basis because of the price but when I do I don't regret it. The scent last a long time after washing which I love. I wold recommend this detergent to anyone.
Chelsea B.
Gain has always been a good brand for me. This scent smells extremely good and the price is always right! After every load of laundry my clothes hold the smell in for about a week so my clothes keep on smelling great!