Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Celeste D.
I like the smell of gain haven't used the powder version in a while easier to keep track of how fast I'm going through laundry detergent with the flings but this scent was nice would buy it again
It is very hard to find a detergent my fiance likes but he absolutely LOVES this smell. He won't admit it but he did go pick it out when I sent him to the store and told him to get one he liked!
Courtney B.
N Royalton, OH
I love hawaiian smells, this Gain powder laundry detergent smells amazing and is one of my favorite laundry detergent. It makes your clothes smell really good and gives them a good clean.
Caitlin L.
Pinellas Park , FL
We love the Gain Laundry detergent! The Hawaiian scent is the best! We have tried about all the scents. Honestly, all of the Gain products are great! You can't go wrong!
Jannette M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is my most favorite Gain there is available. The smell of the clean clothes remains on you like as of it was your perfume. I love detergent that is just as strong. I seriously can't complain.
shuntearia D.
atlanta
I love this laundry detergent it smells great and wonderful one of my favorites is Gaines and also tidelong as it has a wonderful smell and get grease out is perfect
Destiny E.
Interlachen
Always leaves my clothes smelling clean and fresh!!! Everytime i use a different brand besides gain the smell is always gone by the time it comes out the dryer.
Robyn w.
My whole family loves the smell of their clothes when I use gain! The smell last for days and even smells great when I forget the wash for a couple days :-)
Angela B.
Pensacola, FL
Flings are easy to use. There is no worry about a mess and if you have little ones it makes laundey day quicker. More time for mom to spend with the kids.
Lindsey V.
Eureka, MO
I love the scent. I feel like the scent lasts a decent amount of time as well. I feel as though this detergent does not strip our clothes of color either.