Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the smell! This is one of my favorites when washing my clothes. A little goes a long way when adding soap to a load. And the price is not too high.The packaging is okay but I wish the Measuring cup had a little handle and not stick in the detergent when you open up the box.But other than that I would recommend this product!
Kayla H.
Pembroke, NC
Stain removal not so great unless using a stain fighter before or during the wash. Loads of different varieties to choose from, liquid or powder formula. Scent really does last a long time. For $11 you can't go wrong.
Christine C.
Gila Bend, AZ
This is the only non-liquid product I would ever use. It smells so good and leave my clothes clean and I don't havevto worry about it sticking to my clothes.  I love this cause a little does go along way.
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
I always grab the laundry detergent that is on sale, this last trip I found this at an amazing price and grabbed it up. First time I used it I was totally hooked. Our clothes are clean, they do not have a weird residue and smell fresh and clean.
I love gain, and I've always wanted to try apple mango tango, but never can find it, thankfully this is heavenly and I'm happy with it!
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA
One of my best detergent i used, I like how my clothes smell after I dry it, it's has a good price it's affordable and effective results I like to use the liquid formula, I do recommend this product, and I always buy this detergent, I can choose from different kind of fragrance I like floral and the free breeze one.
Chantae C.
salinas, CA
this stuff smells amazing, not only does it keep my clothes smelling fresh and good but it takes off all the stains that get onto clothes really good, i drink a lot of coffee and sometimes it get onto my shirt or jeans but this detergent will remove it right away and it will smell sooo good for a long time....i love the smell
Emily S.
Portland, OR
These have been my favorite dryer sheets for a bit now. Sometimes with dryer sheets they smell so nice in the box but I don't actually notice any scent on the clothes, but these do. It's a nice faint scent that gets rid of any odors the clothes may have been holding, without being overpowering.
Jimmaria F.
Mobile, AL
By far my favorite scent by gain. It's so tropical and remains scented within clothing for days. I also love that Febreze is infused in the detergent. I buy this three times a month. Highly recommended.
Alissa S.
Van Buren , AR
I have been a huge fan of gain for years. Just something about that original scent makes me so happy and I can't stop smelling it. I use the dryer sheets as well. I love this hawaiian scent too but the original will always be my favorite laundry detergent.
Erica M.
Tucson , AZ
Love the smell of this laundry detergent. One downfall is it does however sometimes clump up in the washer and stay on the clothes. I prefer the liquid detergent compared to the powder one. It cleans great and has a great scent it leaves on the clothes.