Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Caitlin L.
Pinellas Park , FL
We love the Gain Laundry detergent! The Hawaiian scent is the best! We have tried about all the scents. Honestly, all of the Gain products are great! You can't go wrong!
Jannette M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is my most favorite Gain there is available. The smell of the clean clothes remains on you like as of it was your perfume. I love detergent that is just as strong. I seriously can't complain.
Jessica C.
10 out of 10! I absolutely love this product. I love that the scent lingers in my clothes long after I wash them. Pairs great with the dryer sheets for even softer clothing
Lisa C.
Love gain detergent leaves my clothes smelling amazing. I like to add the scent bead to keep the scent. My closet basically has an air freshener because the clothes smell so good
Savannah N.
I love how it keeps your clothes smell amazing! It leaves you clothes smelling good for days after being washed! Also it doesn't break my skin out!
shuntearia D.
atlanta
I love this laundry detergent it smells great and wonderful one of my favorites is Gaines and also tidelong as it has a wonderful smell and get grease out is perfect
Destiny E.
Interlachen
Always leaves my clothes smelling clean and fresh!!! Everytime i use a different brand besides gain the smell is always gone by the time it comes out the dryer.
Robyn w.
Gray, ME
My whole family loves the smell of their clothes when I use gain! The smell last for days and even smells great when I forget the wash for a couple days :-)
Lindsey V.
Eureka, MO
I love the scent. I feel like the scent lasts a decent amount of time as well. I feel as though this detergent does not strip our clothes of color either.
Angela B.
Pensacola, FL
Flings are easy to use. There is no worry about a mess and if you have little ones it makes laundey day quicker. More time for mom to spend with the kids.