Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Buy on Walmart
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
Gain powder Hawaiian Aloha is one of my fav detergents. I love the smell and the scent stays in my clothes for days. My laundry always comes out clean and fresh. Its affordable and I always suggest Gain to my friends and family.
Lydia L.
Nashua, NH
I use gain and febreeze infused products from detergent to trash bags. It smells so good and so strong which I love. The smell is long lasting and you don't need to use a lot of product to give you the best deep clean you need.
This washes the clothes well and smells like a piece of paradise! I would purchase again and I would say get it! It is also reasonably priced when compared to others.
Kaitlyn D.
Niles
One of my favorite laundry detergents to buy. This powder is long-lasting, and it works well in my opinion. The fragrance I have purchased was Aloha Hawaiian and it smells amazing. Very efficient for the price!
THIS IS MY FAVORITE LAUNDRY POWDER. First, it keeps my things smelling good for a good while. I just hate that if you put it on top of your clothes it sticks. it's decent price, depending on where you shop
Mercades S.
I always thought that gain laundry detergent smelled great so adding febreze into the mix was a game changer. I gave it a four out of five because it's not always most effective at removing stainsbut definitely worth the price.
D.D. D.
Lebanon, VA
I love the scent of this wash powder. I used to always use Tide until I was introduced to Gain. The clean scent lasts and it doesn't dull our clothes. I don't find this product too expensive due to the large box being long lasting
Celeste D.
I like the smell of gain haven't used the powder version in a while easier to keep track of how fast I'm going through laundry detergent with the flings but this scent was nice would buy it again
It is very hard to find a detergent my fiance likes but he absolutely LOVES this smell. He won't admit it but he did go pick it out when I sent him to the store and told him to get one he liked!
Courtney B.
N Royalton, OH
I love hawaiian smells, this Gain powder laundry detergent smells amazing and is one of my favorite laundry detergent. It makes your clothes smell really good and gives them a good clean.