Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Gain Powder Laundry Detergent is so good! I think that this scent, Hawaiian Aloha also smells really well. It's fresh and tropical and it just overall a great detergent. You can find this at any Walmart
Makayla B.
Tallahassee, FL
I have always used Gain to wash clothes but my favorite sent is Hawaiian Aloha. It leaves clothes soft and smelling sweet and fresh. My mom uses it and so does my grandma so it's clearly a family must have and if that doesn't says enough, you need to try it yourself.
Xiomara R.
Clermont, FL
This is the best laundry detergent ever. I do not use anything else but Gain. The scent and freshness can last for weeks on the clothes. Especially on the sheets and towels. It takes out all kinds of stains, but it does not damage your clothes. And have I mentioned that it smells lovely?
LaShonda F.
Fairfield, OH
I absolutely LOVE these gain flings! The fragrance is so potent and it smells so good. My favorite is the pink package. They are convenient for travel when you are on the go. No messes!
Katalin B.
Kingsport, TN
This smells soooo great. I can always tell when it's laundry day at my house. It gets the clothes clean and really makes your clothes smell great for long time. Love this product so much when I get my own house this is the first thing I'm buying.
Hillary J.
This is hands down my favorite laundry detergent scent. It smells delicious, fresh, and clean without being cloying or overpowering. It cleans clothes well and stretches to the number of loads promised on the packaging. I highly recommend.
Jennifer M.
Shreveport, LA
Having two boys and a husband to wash for can be demanding. The smell of Hawaiian aloha send my senses to the big Island while I am doing laundry. I buy it in bulk so I never run out. The smell of clean, fresh flowers all day is a bonus.
This washes the clothes well and smells like a piece of paradise! I would purchase again and I would say get it! It is also reasonably priced when compared to others.
Kaitlyn D.
Niles
One of my favorite laundry detergents to buy. This powder is long-lasting, and it works well in my opinion. The fragrance I have purchased was Aloha Hawaiian and it smells amazing. Very efficient for the price!
THIS IS MY FAVORITE LAUNDRY POWDER. First, it keeps my things smelling good for a good while. I just hate that if you put it on top of your clothes it sticks. it's decent price, depending on where you shop