Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Mityrra M.
Macon, GA
I am a big fan of things smelling good! This smells so good! The thing I like about it is it lasts awhile. I'm a college student and I do that's to buy as much , so it's very affordable. Would I recommend it? Yes !
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Gain Powder Laundry Detergent is so good! I think that this scent, Hawaiian Aloha also smells really well. It's fresh and tropical and it just overall a great detergent. You can find this at any Walmart
Makayla B.
Tallahassee, FL
I have always used Gain to wash clothes but my favorite sent is Hawaiian Aloha. It leaves clothes soft and smelling sweet and fresh. My mom uses it and so does my grandma so it's clearly a family must have and if that doesn't says enough, you need to try it yourself.
Xiomara R.
Clermont, FL
This is the best laundry detergent ever. I do not use anything else but Gain. The scent and freshness can last for weeks on the clothes. Especially on the sheets and towels. It takes out all kinds of stains, but it does not damage your clothes. And have I mentioned that it smells lovely?
LaShonda F.
FAIRFIELD, OH
I absolutely LOVE these gain flings! The fragrance is so potent and it smells so good. My favorite is the pink package. They are convenient for travel when you are on the go. No messes!
Erica M.
Tucson , AZ
Love the smell of this laundry detergent. One downfall is it does however sometimes clump up in the washer and stay on the clothes. I prefer the liquid detergent compared to the powder one. It cleans great and has a great scent it leaves on the clothes.
Katalin B.
Kingsport, TN
This smells soooo great. I can always tell when it's laundry day at my house. It gets the clothes clean and really makes your clothes smell great for long time. Love this product so much when I get my own house this is the first thing I'm buying.
Jennifer M.
Shreveport, LA
Having two boys and a husband to wash for can be demanding. The smell of Hawaiian aloha send my senses to the big Island while I am doing laundry. I buy it in bulk so I never run out. The smell of clean, fresh flowers all day is a bonus.
Hillary J.
This is hands down my favorite laundry detergent scent. It smells delicious, fresh, and clean without being cloying or overpowering. It cleans clothes well and stretches to the number of loads promised on the packaging. I highly recommend.
Gabriela L.
Shafter, CA
i like using powder detergent because it last longer than liquid! gain has always been good to me leaves my clothes nice and clean! the only think about powder detergent is that it can get a bit messy but just becareful with it and you should be ok!