Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Morgan L.
Arlington, TX
Smells great .. And it gets stuff clean the box lasts for maybe almost a month or two depending on how much you wash
Kaitlyn A.
This is the best smelling laundry soap ever!! I love how pretty my clothes smell and how long it lingers!
Love the smell that it leaves after washing my clothes especially after you put it to dry the scent stays
Jordan M.
Texarkana, AR
Smells amazing and leaves your clothes smelling so good after the wash I love it and recommend using it.
Brittany M.
Valley
One of the best smelling laundry detergents ever! It's fairly priced and always leaves my clothes clean
Erika Cecy R.
Always find my clothes smelling amazing and fresh after washing them it's great smelling this amazing
Danielle L.
I love all the gain smells and they make your clothes smell so good. The smell last for a while too.
Rosey L.
My laundry smells great you can't beat the price and I always use this detergent for my whole family
Yamileth C.
Chalmette, LA
Is good is perfect for my clothes, it is my detergent favorite. I think it is amazing and terrific
Kylie W.
Chandler , AZ
Best laundry detergent ever! Smells amazing and leaves clothes clean after use never had a problem