Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

edwina v.
Bronx, NY
This product is good and washers are the clothes on the smells amazing and there are no cons just pros. It does clean clothes and it's affordable for what your getting
I have been using this brand & powder for 10+ years and its still so fabulous. I like powder because it doesn't put the clothes at risk of getting stained with the liquid detergent tint color. That has happened to me before with downey, turned my pink sweater purple with the color use downey detergent that was a blue liquid. The gain leaves a nice scent when I switched it over to the dryer its just lovely
Cartier T.
Marianna, FL
This brand Is particularly my favorite, your clothes smell great the cleaning job it does is excellent! I have no cons with this product at all, every time I go to purchase this product is always available and I recommend everybody I know that I was my clothes in Gain.
Lisa C.
Love gain detergent leaves my clothes smelling amazing. I like to add the scent bead to keep the scent. My closet basically has an air freshener because the clothes smell so good
Lluvia P.
Fontana, CA
Thes best detergent , love the smell , it makes me feel , like I'm in hawaii , the pros the price is very affordable , love everthing about this soap , this product is very affordable, around 10 dlrs for the big box , yes i recommend this product to friends
Kristie D.
Shippensburg, PA
I have used this detergent for almost three years and it has never let me down. Almost all of the scents are amazing though I prefer the more tropical scents. The scents are long lasting and it gives me clothes a naturally "clean" feeling for sure!
Tabitha B.
Kentucky
My family and I love this detergent. Keeps our clothes smelling fresh and clean. We like the powder Vs. The liquid simply because it's easier. We use less and it's cheaper!
Doesn't break our skin out and it just is a great Family brand!
Christina C.
i love the smell of this and it actually cleans all of my clothes. i always get the the big box from Sam's Club. it isn't the most moderate in price, but I can always rely on it. I think the smell is the best quality to this detergent.
Kady K.
Jeffersonville, IN
I love the smell of this laundry detergent! It makes the clothes smell so good! I use it for almost all of our laundry and even though it's more expensive than a lot of detergents, I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Mityrra M.
Macon, GA
I am a big fan of things smelling good! This smells so good! The thing I like about it is it lasts awhile. I'm a college student and I do that's to buy as much , so it's very affordable. Would I recommend it? Yes !