Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Sunaed R.
Cleans your clothes on the first wash. Makes clothes smell great and clean. I personally love it just for the long lasting clean smell.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
I love the smell of gain. It washes my clothes and gets all the dirt and grease out of them. Plus I have 2 small children and it works.
Ally C.
brooklyn
This scent is amazing! It has a great beachy sent but also smells fresh! It gets my clothes clean and also the scent lasts a long time
Tatyania C.
Jersey City, NJ
I use this for white clothes its get dirty out in makes it smells wonderful I won't use this on color clothes because it make the dry
Yup Y.
Snellville, GA
Have never found a laundry detergent that smelt this wonderful. It leaves clothes clean but at the same time with a delightful scent.
breanna m.
I think gain is one of the best laundry detergents out there. the smell is great, i prefer original tho. and my clothes feel clean!
Christina E.
I am a loyal Gain fan. I love the variety of smells they offer and switch in between. Lasts great for my house and a decent price!
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
I love most all gain laundry soaps. really does a great job cleaning clothes and keeps them smelling great! this scent is amazing!
Jasminn D.
Garland, TX
Absolutely love the scent it leaves on my clothes. Since the first I started using this detergent years ago I have not switched!
Brittany D.
Fenton, MO
I have used this detergent for years. Not only is the smell amazing, but it leaves the clothes amazingly clean with no residue