Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
I used all kinds of laundry soap brands, I often use powder soap with my loads of clothes that will be dried. Soap goes a long ways and can be found at a good price at BJ's with coupons usually available too. Nice scent, gets the items clean. Not always the best for a front load washer, powder soap sometimes builds up in duct.
edwina v.
Bronx, NY
This product is good and washers are the clothes on the smells amazing and there are no cons just pros. It does clean clothes and it's affordable for what your getting
I have been using this brand & powder for 10+ years and its still so fabulous. I like powder because it doesn't put the clothes at risk of getting stained with the liquid detergent tint color. That has happened to me before with downey, turned my pink sweater purple with the color use downey detergent that was a blue liquid. The gain leaves a nice scent when I switched it over to the dryer its just lovely
Cartier T.
Marianna, FL
This brand Is particularly my favorite, your clothes smell great the cleaning job it does is excellent! I have no cons with this product at all, every time I go to purchase this product is always available and I recommend everybody I know that I was my clothes in Gain.
Lluvia P.
Fontana, CA
Thes best detergent , love the smell , it makes me feel , like I'm in hawaii , the pros the price is very affordable , love everthing about this soap , this product is very affordable, around 10 dlrs for the big box , yes i recommend this product to friends
Kristie D.
Shippensburg, PA
I have used this detergent for almost three years and it has never let me down. Almost all of the scents are amazing though I prefer the more tropical scents. The scents are long lasting and it gives me clothes a naturally "clean" feeling for sure!
Tabitha B.
Kentucky
My family and I love this detergent. Keeps our clothes smelling fresh and clean. We like the powder Vs. The liquid simply because it's easier. We use less and it's cheaper!
Doesn't break our skin out and it just is a great Family brand!
Christina C.
i love the smell of this and it actually cleans all of my clothes. i always get the the big box from Sam's Club. it isn't the most moderate in price, but I can always rely on it. I think the smell is the best quality to this detergent.
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA
One of my best detergent i used, I like how my clothes smell after I dry it, it's has a good price it's affordable and effective results I like to use the liquid formula, I do recommend this product, and I always buy this detergent, I can choose from different kind of fragrance I like floral and the free breeze one.
Kady K.
Jeffersonville, IN
I love the smell of this laundry detergent! It makes the clothes smell so good! I use it for almost all of our laundry and even though it's more expensive than a lot of detergents, I wouldn't trade it for the world.