Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Brittany G.
Westland, MI
I can't say anything negative about the gain line of
Products!! I love this scent more than the original scent. It lasts all day I find myself smelling my shirt from time to time
Jessica C.
10 out of 10! I absolutely love this product. I love that the scent lingers in my clothes long after I wash them. Pairs great with the dryer sheets for even softer clothing
Dally M.
Baytown
I love using gain.  It leaves your clothes nice and clean and is very affordable. Did I mention it leaves your clothes smelling great! Really recommend this detergent.
Jari M.
Kannapolis, NC
This particular product is awesome!! It keeps my clothes smelling good for days!! Reccomend it for wives out there who have husbands that sweat a lot and children
Jamie O.
Lansing
This does not cause a reaction with my skin allergies, so bonus points. Both residents in my home work in factories, and the powder is perfect for getting our clothing clean. Plus the smell is phenomenal.
Kayla B.
I love this detergent!! It smells amazing and it does not fade my colors on my clothes. It is a bit pricey and it could fight stains a little better but overall it was a good detergent.
Amber V.
Douglasville, GA
We love gain in our home. My family has sensitive skin and this is one of the best detergents we have found that don't irritate anyone's skin in our home. The smell is just right. It's not overwhelming but present but not to the point of mixing with say your perfume and smelling funky. This size is the best deal because you get the most bang for your buck.
Dominique S.
Green Bay, WI
I absolutely love this detergent if it weren't for this brand I would have ugly skin because I have very sensitive skin like a couple years ago my skin was bumpy and broke out and dry because of the off brand detergent I was using and then I switched to this and my skin is now perfect and smooth I don't know what I would do without this!!!!
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
I Love Gain detergent... It's by far my favorite because the scents are amazing (all of their scents). However this is my second favorite Gain sent (Original is my 1st) because it's so fruity & fresh. It also has a boost of Frebreze inside of it which helps to deeply freshen your laundry and he makes that scent lasts for days/weeks!
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
I used all kinds of laundry soap brands, I often use powder soap with my loads of clothes that will be dried. Soap goes a long ways and can be found at a good price at BJ's with coupons usually available too. Nice scent, gets the items clean. Not always the best for a front load washer, powder soap sometimes builds up in duct.