Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Caitlin L.
Pinellas Park , FL
We love the Gain Laundry detergent! The Hawaiian scent is the best! We have tried about all the scents. Honestly, all of the Gain products are great! You can't go wrong!
This washes the clothes well and smells like a piece of paradise! I would purchase again and I would say get it! It is also reasonably priced when compared to others.
Angela B.
Pensacola, FL
Flings are easy to use. There is no worry about a mess and if you have little ones it makes laundey day quicker. More time for mom to spend with the kids.
Jaqueline R.
Its a great size for when you have a lot of laundry it last more than one month that depend how many scoops you use it mekes your clothes smell good
Ashley B.
Shawnee, OK
I love the smell gets my laundry clean but every now n again it leaves a residue and sometimes doesn't deal over all the way rarely but sometimes.
Parker B.
It smells so good. It cleans just as well as any other detergent, it just smells really good. I am in college, and I use this most of the time.
Sydney S.
Oceanside, CA
I love this laundry detergent! I have sensitive skin and I do not break out to this detergent and it has an amazing long lasting smell! :)
heather p.
Brevard, NC
The smell of gain is amazing. I like to switc my scents but I never switch my brand. Always cleans and removes stains. Love this product.
Cindy R.
I use this to wash my clothes and the smell is incredibly good. I always love smelling good and my clothes stays fresh for days with this
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
I love the smell of gain. It washes my clothes and gets all the dirt and grease out of them. Plus I have 2 small children and it works.