Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Gorgeously T.
I LOVE the fragrance that leaves on the clothes after being washed. It gets all the stains removed and best of all it leaves your clothes smelling good for weeks! I absolutely recommend it.
Dejia H.
Product lasts me months. Not much is needed when using. Leaves clothes clean. The smell lasts for a few weeks. I usually wash clothes in hot water when using this product because sometimes the product doesn't dissolve. Product is not expensive!
Brittany G.
Westland, MI
I can't say anything negative about the gain line of
Products!! I love this scent more than the original scent. It lasts all day I find myself smelling my shirt from time to time
Dally M.
Baytown
I love using gain.  It leaves your clothes nice and clean and is very affordable. Did I mention it leaves your clothes smelling great! Really recommend this detergent.
Jari M.
Kannapolis, NC
This particular product is awesome!! It keeps my clothes smelling good for days!! Reccomend it for wives out there who have husbands that sweat a lot and children
Kayla B.
I love this detergent!! It smells amazing and it does not fade my colors on my clothes. It is a bit pricey and it could fight stains a little better but overall it was a good detergent.
Jamie O.
Lansing
This does not cause a reaction with my skin allergies, so bonus points. Both residents in my home work in factories, and the powder is perfect for getting our clothing clean. Plus the smell is phenomenal.
Amber V.
Douglasville, GA
We love gain in our home. My family has sensitive skin and this is one of the best detergents we have found that don't irritate anyone's skin in our home. The smell is just right. It's not overwhelming but present but not to the point of mixing with say your perfume and smelling funky. This size is the best deal because you get the most bang for your buck.
Dominique S.
Green Bay, WI
I absolutely love this detergent if it weren't for this brand I would have ugly skin because I have very sensitive skin like a couple years ago my skin was bumpy and broke out and dry because of the off brand detergent I was using and then I switched to this and my skin is now perfect and smooth I don't know what I would do without this!!!!
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
I Love Gain detergent... It's by far my favorite because the scents are amazing (all of their scents). However this is my second favorite Gain sent (Original is my 1st) because it's so fruity & fresh. It also has a boost of Frebreze inside of it which helps to deeply freshen your laundry and he makes that scent lasts for days/weeks!