Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Hillary J.
This is hands down my favorite laundry detergent scent. It smells delicious, fresh, and clean without being cloying or overpowering. It cleans clothes well and stretches to the number of loads promised on the packaging. I highly recommend.
Jennifer M.
Shreveport, LA
Having two boys and a husband to wash for can be demanding. The smell of Hawaiian aloha send my senses to the big Island while I am doing laundry. I buy it in bulk so I never run out. The smell of clean, fresh flowers all day is a bonus.
Tabitha B.
Kentucky
My family and I love this detergent. Keeps our clothes smelling fresh and clean. We like the powder Vs. The liquid simply because it's easier. We use less and it's cheaper!
Doesn't break our skin out and it just is a great Family brand!
Mityrra M.
Macon, GA
I am a big fan of things smelling good! This smells so good! The thing I like about it is it lasts awhile. I'm a college student and I do that's to buy as much , so it's very affordable. Would I recommend it? Yes !
THIS IS MY FAVORITE LAUNDRY POWDER. First, it keeps my things smelling good for a good while. I just hate that if you put it on top of your clothes it sticks. it's decent price, depending on where you shop
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Gain Powder Laundry Detergent is so good! I think that this scent, Hawaiian Aloha also smells really well. It's fresh and tropical and it just overall a great detergent. You can find this at any Walmart
Celeste D.
I like the smell of gain haven't used the powder version in a while easier to keep track of how fast I'm going through laundry detergent with the flings but this scent was nice would buy it again
It is very hard to find a detergent my fiance likes but he absolutely LOVES this smell. He won't admit it but he did go pick it out when I sent him to the store and told him to get one he liked!
Courtney B.
N Royalton, OH
I love hawaiian smells, this Gain powder laundry detergent smells amazing and is one of my favorite laundry detergent. It makes your clothes smell really good and gives them a good clean.
LaShonda F.
FAIRFIELD, OH
I absolutely LOVE these gain flings! The fragrance is so potent and it smells so good. My favorite is the pink package. They are convenient for travel when you are on the go. No messes!