Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Kailyn M.
Emmett
Smells great, goes a long way, less is always more. Cleans the clothes just fine, unless you have super bad stains. Spay stains with awesome, scrub it a little then toss in washer!
Nikki J.
I really like the Gain powder because I feel like I get more bang for my buck, especially since it's still HE. I personally don't mind the scent, but my husband wasn't a huge fan. He prefers the original gain scent or the one with Febreeze scent. Overall, it does a great job cleaning my clothes, just hubby doesn't like the scent as much.
Gwen M.
West palm beach
Gain get the work done and have the clothes smelling fresh very cost effective and do what the gain people say it will do a little goes a long way I would tell everyone to buy gain it's good on your clothes as well as your skin
Niah S.
Tuskegee, AL
Great scent!! Lovely product leaves clothes clean and refreshed!! The scent of the this product is long lasting! Doesn't fade clothing and leaves clothes looking new! I absolutely love this product and the freshness it provides
Amanda L.
Lumberton
This is a great product. I love all gain laundry detergent. It cleans your clothes really good and it make your clothes really good. I love this product and I suggest it to everyone. It is the only kind of laundry soap I use.
Cheli R.
Chowchilla, CA
One of my favorite detergents. I don't purchase it on a regular basis because of the price but when I do I don't regret it. The scent last a long time after washing which I love. I wold recommend this detergent to anyone.
Chelsea B.
Gain has always been a good brand for me. This scent smells extremely good and the price is always right! After every load of laundry my clothes hold the smell in for about a week so my clothes keep on smelling great!
Jenny L.
Love gain!!! It has a variety of scents for anyone!!! They also have the bleach version which I love because I don't have to use the regular stinky bleach! This one has a favorable smell that makes you love using it!
marie r.
I got into using gain when my daughter did I loved the way it smelled and it gets my clothes so clean I won't use anything else have been using it since it came out would urge anyone to try it
Natividad P.
Apopka, FL
Huele bn y deja la ropa limpia aveces no me gusta mucho utilizar en polvo ya que si me paso poquito de producto puede dejarme la ropa manchada con exceso pero en lo demás me gusta el producto