Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Alissa S.
Van Buren, AR
I have been a huge fan of gain for years. Just something about that original scent makes me so happy and I can't stop smelling it. I use the dryer sheets as well. I love this hawaiian scent too but the original will always be my favorite laundry detergent.
Erica M.
Tucson, AZ
Love the smell of this laundry detergent. One downfall is it does however sometimes clump up in the washer and stay on the clothes. I prefer the liquid detergent compared to the powder one. It cleans great and has a great scent it leaves on the clothes.
Kailyn M.
Emmett
Smells great, goes a long way, less is always more. Cleans the clothes just fine, unless you have super bad stains. Spay stains with awesome, scrub it a little then toss in washer!
Nikki J.
I really like the Gain powder because I feel like I get more bang for my buck, especially since it's still HE. I personally don't mind the scent, but my husband wasn't a huge fan. He prefers the original gain scent or the one with Febreeze scent. Overall, it does a great job cleaning my clothes, just hubby doesn't like the scent as much.
Gabriela L.
i like using powder detergent because it last longer than liquid! gain has always been good to me leaves my clothes nice and clean! the only think about powder detergent is that it can get a bit messy but just becareful with it and you should be ok!
Niah S.
Tuskegee, AL
Great scent!! Lovely product leaves clothes clean and refreshed!! The scent of the this product is long lasting! Doesn't fade clothing and leaves clothes looking new! I absolutely love this product and the freshness it provides
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
Gain powder Hawaiian Aloha is one of my fav detergents. I love the smell and the scent stays in my clothes for days. My laundry always comes out clean and fresh. Its affordable and I always suggest Gain to my friends and family.
Gwen M.
West palm beach
Gain get the work done and have the clothes smelling fresh very cost effective and do what the gain people say it will do a little goes a long way I would tell everyone to buy gain it's good on your clothes as well as your skin
Lydia L.
Nashua, NH
I use gain and febreeze infused products from detergent to trash bags. It smells so good and so strong which I love. The smell is long lasting and you don't need to use a lot of product to give you the best deep clean you need.
Amanda L.
Lumberton
This is a great product. I love all gain laundry detergent. It cleans your clothes really good and it make your clothes really good. I love this product and I suggest it to everyone. It is the only kind of laundry soap I use.