Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Paola P.
Croydon, PA
My favorite detergent! The fresh smell lasts a very long time, a little strong but that's how I personally like it.
Krystal P.
Hazleton, PA
This is one of my favorite gain powder detergent. Your clothes smells really good and washes your clothes really clean.
Kady K.
Jeffersonville, IN
I love the smell of this laundry detergent! It makes the clothes smell so good! I use it for almost all of our laundry and even though it's more expensive than a lot of detergents, I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Marlen O.
Hazel Crest, IL
Very good soap. Makes my clothes smell amazing afterwards. It's a good package for people that have alot to wash.
Bella G.
The best detergent ever , I could easily skip laundry weeks , the freshness stay long .
Love it
Micaela W.
Denton, TX
I loove the scent !!! Its a great detergent and it makes my clothes so soft and smelling great!
I give this a five because it smells so good and when you wash your clothes with it the sent stays in your clothes for days and weeks
Okeya R.
I love the fragrance of this detergent its gives my clothes such a nice & good fragrance!! I highly recommend it to people who have kids or a big family
Jade M.
My boyfriend is allergic to almost every other type of detergent expect this one and a few others. He won't let me buy any other detergent lol.
Kenzie G.
Brantford, ON
I love this stuff! It's amazing and smells heavenly! It's very effective when you put it in your laundry! It's pretty affordable as well!