Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Alexis S.
Machesney Pk, IL
Love the scent of these. the price is a little much but for the size it's definitely worth it.
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
I liked that I could mix with another scent of fabric softener and it didn't have a foul smell
Mari B.
Los Angeles, CA
Me encanta el olor uso la misma marca para color y blanco, me encanta deja la ropa bien limpia!
Kaitlyn M.
Dallas, TX
Love thesei hve tried mny nd this scent is my favorite and works the best. I love this stuff.
Sarah H.
This detergent smells so good! I find it hard to buy anything else, I love the smell so much!
Julie W.
Salem, OR
I love the smell of this soap. My clothes always come out clean and the cost is reasonable
Brandy D.
Smells very good and gets the job done ! Would recommend, although i like the liquid better
Graciela D.
Woodside, NY
Gain has the BEST smell really fresh ! I've been using it for years and i wouldn't switch
Gabby M.
Leaves my clothes smelling very good and cleans clothes very well leaving them perfect
Bethany D.
Albertville
Smells absolutely amazing and gets my clothes clean and looking better than brand new.