Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bella G.
The best detergent ever , I could easily skip laundry weeks , the freshness stay long .
Love it
Micaela W.
Rockwall, TX
I loove the scent !!! Its a great detergent and it makes my clothes so soft and smelling great!
Sarah H.
This detergent smells so good! I find it hard to buy anything else, I love the smell so much!
Kaitlyn M.
Dallas, TX
Love thesei hve tried mny nd this scent is my favorite and works the best. I love this stuff.
Julie W.
Salem, OR
I love the smell of this soap. My clothes always come out clean and the cost is reasonable
Brandy D.
Smells very good and gets the job done ! Would recommend, although i like the liquid better
Graciela D.
Woodside, NY
Gain has the BEST smell really fresh ! I've been using it for years and i wouldn't switch
Breanne M.
Lafayette, LA
Love this scent! My fiancé works in the oil field so it helps get the tough stains out!
Lils A.
El Paso, TX
It leaves clothing very clean and smelling good. Great product. We buy it all the time
Bethany D.
Albertville
Smells absolutely amazing and gets my clothes clean and looking better than brand new.