Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Gabby M.
Leaves my clothes smelling very good and cleans clothes very well leaving them perfect
Christina C.
i love the smell of this and it actually cleans all of my clothes. i always get the the big box from Sam's Club. it isn't the most moderate in price, but I can always rely on it. I think the smell is the best quality to this detergent.
Tara M.
Ferrum, VA
I love the scent of this particular brand. It cleans my clothes and leaves a great scent for a long time afterward.
Joselyn H.
Bon Secour, AL
I loooooooooooooooove it .
I wash my clothes everyday and smells so good is the best the market I love how my clothes smell the next day is amazing.
Lindsey V.
Eureka, MO
I love the scent. I feel like the scent lasts a decent amount of time as well. I feel as though this detergent does not strip our clothes of color either.
Katelyn C.
McEwen
I love the smell of the gain brand it is just wonderful and leaves your laundry smelling fresh for dayZ
Fallyn T.
This smells like heaven and my clothes are so soft. They stay smelling fresh. I don't use perfume sometimes because it stays so fresh. I
Joanna H.
Sanford, NC
I like purchasing my laundry detergent in powder form because it last longer and the smell is just as great as the liquid form. I usually use this with a fabric softener and my laundry comes out smelling nice and clean. I would definitely recommend this product.
rene s.
Stone Mountain, GA
It's my favorite detergent to use, but no matter what size container I get, it's still too much money. I don't buy it as much anymore because of that
Alyssa p.
Lansing, MI
I love this gain powder detergent. You get so much use out of one box and the smell last for weeks after you've washed.