Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

irene s.
Hesperia, CA
Smells bomb as heck been useing this and tide and for awhile now and i cant say anything bad about either .
Haley L.
Town creek, AL
Smells so good. Leaves my clothes smelling great days after the wash. I've repurchased this a few times.
Guadalupe M.
Gainesville, TX
I love the smell, your clothes smell good for a long time! Everybody notice the fragance in your clothes!
Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
Leaves my clothes smelling fresh but it's not a strong cent which I like. Gets all the tuff stains off
Sade A.
GAIN KEEPS YOUR CLOTHES AND LINEN SMELLING GOOD EVEN AFTER WEEKS OF WASHING... GAIN IS MY FAVORITE..
Ashlee M.
Lonoke, AR
I love the scent of gain for my laundry and house in general. The spring line is by far my favorite.
Zaida D.
I love this , I just love how it smells and pros just good and the smell stay for a long time !!
Adibel C.
This smells so good leaves your clothes fresh and removes stains , the smell lasts up to 4 days!
Courtney K.
Smells amazing and works great . I use 2 sheets on every load of laundry that I do . I love it
Kaitlyn M.
Dallas, TX
Love thesei hve tried mny nd this scent is my favorite and works the best. I love this stuff.