Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

marisol r.
I really liked gain it left my clothing soft and smelling great for a long time but it was somewhat expensive
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I love using gain detergent because it keeps my clothes fresh and smelling good and the scent lasts all day
irene s.
Hesperia, CA
Smells bomb as heck been useing this and tide and for awhile now and i cant say anything bad about either .
Jennifer C.
Orlando, FL
My favorite of all detergents the clean smell last long and powder is the best when you have a large family
Heather S.
Colorado Springs
Great smell. I like the laundry detergent but n I'm not so sure it works as well as it should on stains.
Kaitlyn A.
This is the best smelling laundry soap ever!! I love how pretty my clothes smell and how long it lingers!
Jordan M.
Texarkana, AR
Smells amazing and leaves your clothes smelling so good after the wash I love it and recommend using it.
Love the smell that it leaves after washing my clothes especially after you put it to dry the scent stays
Guadalupe M.
Gainesville, TX
I love the smell, your clothes smell good for a long time! Everybody notice the fragance in your clothes!
Haley L.
Town creek, AL
Smells so good. Leaves my clothes smelling great days after the wash. I've repurchased this a few times.