Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Brittany N.
Love it! My clothes smell great and they are clean and it don't make the colors fade.i always use this for my laundry
Tara M.
Ferrum, VA
I love the scent of this particular brand. It cleans my clothes and leaves a great scent for a long time afterward.
Patrice H.
I'm in love with the smell of Gain. I've been using it all my life. It is definitely my favorite laundry detergent.
Ana A.
North miami, FL
This is my favorite favorite detergent in the world it leaves my cloths clean and smelling good I love love love it
Paola P.
Croydon, PA
My favorite detergent! The fresh smell lasts a very long time, a little strong but that's how I personally like it.
Jesseca S.
I love the smell of this product. It's amazing, not only does it clean you clothes but also make it smell so fresh.
Cynthia M.
Best laundry detergent I love it wouldn't trade it for any other detergent. Won't trade it for any other detergent
Marlen O.
Hazel Crest, IL
Very good soap. Makes my clothes smell amazing afterwards. It's a good package for people that have alot to wash.
Ashley m.
I only use powder form and I absolutely love how my clothes look smell and feel using this product it's amazing
Marilyn R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This brand is so good and makes my clothes smell very fresh and clean. I prefer the liquid to the powder tho.