Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Heather S.
Colorado Springs
Great smell. I like the laundry detergent but n I'm not so sure it works as well as it should on stains.
shuntearia D.
atlanta
I love this laundry detergent it smells great and wonderful one of my favorites is Gaines and also tidelong as it has a wonderful smell and get grease out is perfect
Destiny E.
Palm Coast, FL
Always leaves my clothes smelling clean and fresh!!! Everytime i use a different brand besides gain the smell is always gone by the time it comes out the dryer.
Robyn w.
My whole family loves the smell of their clothes when I use gain! The smell last for days and even smells great when I forget the wash for a couple days :-)
Kim C.
I've always purchased Gain for the smell. My daughter loves it and I love it. I believe it probably gets my clothes as clean as anything else would.
Celeste P.
Rossville, GA
This is my family's favorite ! The scent lady forever ! I wish it had some sort of stronger stain fighter so I wouldn't have to purchase separate.
Savannah N.
I love how it keeps your clothes smell amazing! It leaves you clothes smelling good for days after being washed! Also it doesn't break my skin out!
Rebecca M.
Made my clothes smell really good and it had it's own scooper I think a small box last you a while if you don't do a lot of laundry but I like it
Georgina G.
Lexington, NC
I love the clean, fresh feeling of my clothes after using gain. I switched to gain when I needed an HE detergent for our washing machine.
Rachel H.
I've tried this scent and it's amazing and works great, but I want to try the apple blossom if they have it in my store next time I go!