Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Yup Y.
Snellville, GA
Have never found a laundry detergent that smelt this wonderful. It leaves clothes clean but at the same time with a delightful scent.
Tatyania C.
Jersey City, NJ
I use this for white clothes its get dirty out in makes it smells wonderful I won't use this on color clothes because it make the dry
I give this a five because it smells so good and when you wash your clothes with it the sent stays in your clothes for days and weeks
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
I love most all gain laundry soaps. really does a great job cleaning clothes and keeps them smelling great! this scent is amazing!
Christina E.
I am a loyal Gain fan. I love the variety of smells they offer and switch in between. Lasts great for my house and a decent price!
breanna m.
I think gain is one of the best laundry detergents out there. the smell is great, i prefer original tho. and my clothes feel clean!
Jasminn D.
Garland, TX
Absolutely love the scent it leaves on my clothes. Since the first I started using this detergent years ago I have not switched!
Rondale A.
Gets clothes clean and smelling freash dor weeks. Really we use all the different scents. We usually pick ours up from Walmart
Griselda V.
Shelbyville, KY
I love Gain Febreze. I was introduce to Gain with my Parents and since then i have use for my own family now. Very good product
Brittany D.
Fenton, MO
I have used this detergent for years. Not only is the smell amazing, but it leaves the clothes amazingly clean with no residue