Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Jasmine  c.Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 95 Loads 150 Oz uploaded by Ana A.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Amber V.
Douglasville, GA
We love gain in our home. My family has sensitive skin and this is one of the best detergents we have found that don't irritate anyone's skin in our home. The smell is just right. It's not overwhelming but present but not to the point of mixing with say your perfume and smelling funky. This size is the best deal because you get the most bang for your buck.
Dominique S.
Green Bay, WI
I absolutely love this detergent if it weren't for this brand I would have ugly skin because I have very sensitive skin like a couple years ago my skin was bumpy and broke out and dry because of the off brand detergent I was using and then I switched to this and my skin is now perfect and smooth I don't know what I would do without this!!!!
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
I Love Gain detergent... It's by far my favorite because the scents are amazing (all of their scents). However this is my second favorite Gain sent (Original is my 1st) because it's so fruity & fresh. It also has a boost of Frebreze inside of it which helps to deeply freshen your laundry and he makes that scent lasts for days/weeks!
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
I used all kinds of laundry soap brands, I often use powder soap with my loads of clothes that will be dried. Soap goes a long ways and can be found at a good price at BJ's with coupons usually available too. Nice scent, gets the items clean. Not always the best for a front load washer, powder soap sometimes builds up in duct.
Xiomara R.
Clermont, FL
This is the best laundry detergent ever. I do not use anything else but Gain. The scent and freshness can last for weeks on the clothes. Especially on the sheets and towels. It takes out all kinds of stains, but it does not damage your clothes. And have I mentioned that it smells lovely?
Cartier T.
Marianna, FL
This brand Is particularly my favorite, your clothes smell great the cleaning job it does is excellent! I have no cons with this product at all, every time I go to purchase this product is always available and I recommend everybody I know that I was my clothes in Gain.
Makayla B.
Tallahassee, FL
I have always used Gain to wash clothes but my favorite sent is Hawaiian Aloha. It leaves clothes soft and smelling sweet and fresh. My mom uses it and so does my grandma so it's clearly a family must have and if that doesn't says enough, you need to try it yourself.
Lluvia P.
Fontana, CA
Thes best detergent , love the smell , it makes me feel , like I'm in hawaii , the pros the price is very affordable , love everthing about this soap , this product is very affordable, around 10 dlrs for the big box , yes i recommend this product to friends
Kristie D.
Shippensburg, PA
I have used this detergent for almost three years and it has never let me down. Almost all of the scents are amazing though I prefer the more tropical scents. The scents are long lasting and it gives me clothes a naturally "clean" feeling for sure!
Katalin B.
Kingsport, TN
This smells soooo great. I can always tell when it's laundry day at my house. It gets the clothes clean and really makes your clothes smell great for long time. Love this product so much when I get my own house this is the first thing I'm buying.