Gain Powder Laundry Detergent, Hawaiian Aloha, 31 Loads 49 Oz uploaded by Tracy S.

BY GAIN

Powder Laundry Detergent see more...

Analiese R.
I can not explain how much I am in love with gain!!! The prices are fairly high, but it is totally worth it, considering that it works wonders on our clothes. I would totally recommend gain laundry detergent to anyone asking about it!!! I think its so worth a try!
Tabaan R.
Houston
Smells great, leaves clothes fresh & soft. Doesn't leave any powdery residue, no stains, great product! I use it as a fabric softener and mainly for how quick and effective it is on large loads of our families clothes. I would recommend this product to others. My family and friends use it as well!
Emily H.
Gain is a great brand because it is effective at cleaning clothes and getting rid of stains. I love this particular brand because it smells floral and reminds me of vacation. It makes me wanna smell my clothes all the time. It is affordable and I would definitely recommend it to friends.
Rachel G.
Beaumont, TX
This detergent smells great, lasts longer than many brands and also cleans our clothes without having to add extra stain removers and such. So far, I have had good experiences with this and it is fairly cheap, especially when there are coupons to go with it :)
Britnee J.
I prefer powder over liquid detergent. This has a wonderful smell that lasts. It's not overbearing but just enough so the fragrance is effective. I typically purchase this from Target or Big Lots as they tend to have the best price on this particular product.
Robrina M.
Jacksonville, FL
This detergent smells so good! One of the things I love most about it is that the smell actually lasts a long time. I love using this on my boys sweaty and stinky football and basketball clothes! It gets them really clean and the smell is not too girly.
Nancy G.
I purchased this product at Walmart. We love the scents available and wanted to try this product. After several washes this product did clean our clothes well and smelled wonderful. I would purchase this item again and recommend it to others.
Raleigh S.
Ward, AR
I USE THE GAIN BRAND ALMOST 100 PERCENT OF THE TIME. MY HUSBAND IS AN AUTO TECH AND HIS CLOTHES ARE FILTHY YET GAIN ALWAYS DOES THE BEST IN REMOVING THE OIL, DIRT AND OTHER CHEMICALS. IT HAS A NICE TROPICAL SCENT AND IS PRICED VERY WELL. I RECOMMEND IT HIGHLY
Jaeliana U.
I love the smell of this detergent! It makes my clothes smell so fresh & I want to keep smelling them lol. You should test it out on a shirt to make sure you're not allergic to the scent though. Other than that I recommend.
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
When you buy Gain Hawaiian Aloha with Febreze you can't go wrong, it smells fantastic and gets the odors out. There's only one other better than this and that's Gain original. I only use Gain detergent but it has to be powder.