Gain Original Powder Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets!

How good is this detergent ? I have only used Purex but I feel that my clothes does not stay smelling clean fresh after drying and get soap stains
Does Gain powder laundry detergent work as good as the liquid?
Is this better than the liquid kind?
Start your review of Gain Original Powder Laundry Detergent!
How would you rate this product?
Alabama
I always purchase this detergent. It gets the job done and has a nice scent that is not overpowering and doesn’t interfere with other body products or fragrances I wear. A staple product.
Cumberland, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love the original scent of gain. The scent lasts for hat seems like forever in the closet and it makes ur clothes so clean. The powder I think is better then the liquid.
modesto
Get it when im on a budget as powders tend to cost less. Cleans clothes well but I feel it leaves the clothes rough. A residue almost. It’s affordable and gets job done.
Parkland, FL
Very bad product. It did not take out amy of the stains I had in my polos. I really do not recommend this to anyone. The clothes was not soft after I dried them.
Oxford, AL
#influenster @InfluensterVoxbox #sendmeone #influenster @InfluensterVoxbox @gain Gain Fireworks In Wash Scent Booster, Original, 13.2 Ounce (Pack of 3) Influenster Reviews 2019 I personally have still never received a voxbox but I love taking surveys and reviewing products I already own and
Las Vegas, NV
Literally the only laundry detergent that I use I love the smell the cleaning power. I’m not sure what what needs to be changed to improve because it is so effective so affordable and I highly recommend it
Grand Rapids, MI
Gain is my favorite laundry detergent. It smells great and leave your clothes smelling great! You do not have to use a lot to get the job done. You do have to be a little cautious when washing your dark clothes not to use too much. May leave a little powder on your clothes.
Grayslake, IL
I recently switched from liquid detergent to this powdered one and I'm enjoying it! I felt that I was probably overusing the liquid one and I hated lugging around the heavy plastic bottle. This comes with a little measuring cup and I don't have to lift a heavy jug. And once it's done, I can just recycle the cardboard box. It still has that wonderful Gain smell too!
Canfield, OH
I like this product. Growing up we always use a liquid laundry detergent. Switching to this make my clothes smell fresh and like I washed them compared to washing them and not smelling like anything afterwards. The only thing I wish they would improve is that the detergent can dissolve quicker. If it's not wet enough I get leftover dots on my clothes.
San Antonio , TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
My boyfriend and I love GAIN.  The smell is incredible and our clothes smell fantastic!!! we buy the powder detergent because we go to a laundry mat and feel that we get more out of the powder than the liquid.  Plus on the inside theres coupons to buy GAIN products.  This is the only laundry detergent my whole family uses too.