BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

• I've been looking for a better laundry detergent, some of...1 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin when it comes to powder laundr...3 Answers
  • Does the smell last without a scent booster?6 Answers
Sherry S.
Ashtabula , OH
My absolute favorite soap powder. Nothing works like Gain to get dirt out of clothes. It is also the pride of my household. I always get compliments from my house guests about how fresh my bed linens and bath towels Gain Original Powder Laundry Detergent smell. I would never switch to another soap powder unless it can compete with Gain and that's a tremendous challenge for other brands!!
Dyamond W.
Texas
I love this laundry detergent. It gets tough stains and smells out of my sons clothing. It also doesn’t fade the color clothing. The scent is refreshing and long lasting and that’s a extreme plus. Love this brand. Also the box includes coupons inside so that is always a plus.
Destiny B.
Lakeland, FL
I coupon these and get them for so cheap. They last such a long time because they’re powder.” This product smells amazing and makes your laundry very clean and fresher then fresh.” When washing laundry it carries the gain smell through the house.i love that.
Taylor C.
You can never go wrong with the original gain powder. My mom would always by gain as a kid. Everyone always said how great my laundry smells! It’s super affordable and makes your clothes smell awesome. Definitely buy gain!
Erica C.
Coral Springs, FL
I like this laundry detergent, it can last me 1-2 months which is amazing. Since I clean clothes for me and my boyfriend sometimes for my brothers. The big boxes are quite expensive but it’s fine ; it will last me forever
Sofia S.
Lincoln, NE
smells super good! sometimes if you put too much in the powder doesn’t completely dissolve. favorite detergent. use it always. affordable. have purchased it multiple times and never been super disappointed
Ariel K.
Phenix City
Gain products are my favorite laundry products! I love the different scents, I love the price, and I love all of the coupons made available. Our clothes are always super clean and smell great for WEEKS!
Tiana H.
Killeen, TX
We recently switched to the powder and honestly it lasts so much longer and the scent lasts as well, not too bubbly and seems to get any stains out well. Also it smells amazing!
Karina L.
Edinburg, TX
My mom uses this detergent a lot and I also love it because this brand always have coupons that we take advantage of so the price is not bad never. I recommend if you like to coupon to do so with this brand
Alyssa H.
Okay! I’m going to admit that this rating is mostly based off the smell. 😂. I think it does a good job of cleaning but what I value most is the scent it leaves on my clothes after they are washed. Not only are they clean, but they smell fresh and clean and there in nothing better than the original Gain scent!
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Who else likes Gain?
Danielle  C.
Does this smell really good?
Shea B.
La Salle , CO
Does the smell last without a scent booster?
Denise R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Um.. i heard gain makes people so weird things is this true?? like the guy in the commercial smelling his own dogs towel...
Jay A.
Do you believe Gain detergent powder works better in front load or top load washers?

back