BY GAIN #68 in Laundry Detergent

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

• How would you describe the smell?6 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite laundry detergent? I'm always up to t...11 Answers
  • Do you find the liquid or powder works better? Or no difference?6 Answers
Katie P.
Lebanon
I've tried a lot of different laundry detergent brands out there, but this is the only one where I've felt like the scent lingers even after drying, folding, and putting away the clothes. There are a lot of appealing, fancy scents out there, but Gain original is the only one that I feel like keeps the clothes smelling super fresh while keeping them soft and not getting that weird, hard texture after washing and drying.
Brenda B.
Derry, NH
Gain original scent is my favorite scented detergent. It’s not over powering but you can definitely tell when you have freshly washed clothes. It’s affordable and never makes the colors of my clothes fade. I don’t think I will ever switch to another brand of detergent.
jenn n.
Youngstown
I love gain the Apple mango tango and the original are my 2 favorites it's the best detergent I've ever used I love the smell and pair it with there liquid softener and dryer sheets and it's the best thing in the world I will never use another detergent again
Sheena A.
Cadiz, KY
Gain is my go to detergent! It has a wonderful smell! I have to use less stain remover when cleaning my clothes with Gain! It’s one of the more affordable detergents on the market. And I love that it doesn’t make my clothes colors fade!
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
Can't go wrong with this. This is the best smelling laundry detergent on the market. Gets out all of the nasty stains and smells from my sons football gear and that's simply amazing. Lol. Would definitely recommend!!
Taleemah T.
I don't know it's something about the smell of original gang I love gain washing powder it it it is just a smell puts me in a happy place and not to even mention the fact that I like the way you know cleans my clothes
Sheila G.
Gain is my all time favorite liquid laundry detergent and softener. It smells so good. This is the only detergent I use on mine and my family’s clothes. It’s worth every penny. I recommend it to everyone all the time.
Tiffany B.
Gain has been a staple in my home for years. My husband and two of my boys have sensitive skin and we have never had an issue with Gain irritating their skin. We usually do our grocery shopping at Wal-Mart or BiLo and they pretty much always have it in stock. I can usually find a coupon which is definitely a plus. Gain always gets our clothes clean and smelling fresh. Job = done!
Carly E.
Greenfield , IN
By far hands down our favorite laundry go to detergent. The smell is amazing and the clothes smell fresh and clean all day.  It is extremely effective for getting hard stains out. I have 3 messy children who tend to get a lot of stains on their clothes.   Whenever I find a coupon or our local store is running a sale, we stock up!
Felicia H.
This detergent is great and makes your clothes smell fresh. I like how concentrated it is so you can use less and make it last longer, the only thing is the price is more than other detergents that do the same exact thing. I switch between this and other brands to keep my laundry smelling the best!
Xiomara  P.
Kissimmee, FL
How is this detergent with sensitive skin?
Chantel M.
Portland, OR
Is there anyone else that doesn't like the smell of this laundry detergent or is it only me?
Karina P.
Midland, TX
What is everyone's favorite laundry detergent? I'm always up to try something new. Mine is Gain Original Liquid Laundry Detergent
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What is your favorite scent of this brand of detergent?
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
Will there be any coupon for me to get this item FREE???