Gain Original Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Jessica R.Gain Original Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Alicia D.Gain Original Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Crystal M.See all 13 photos

BY GAIN

Liquid Laundry Detergent see more...

• How would you describe the smell?It is just so fresh and clean,... 5 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite laundry d...Tide pods 8 Answers
  • Do you find the liquid or powder work...Liquid 5 Answers
Photos (13)
Jeannell F.
Jeannell F.
Simsboro, LA
For years I used a different detergent. It had pretty much gotten to where I could no longer smell it unless the clothes were fresh out of the dryer. On a whim (more like on a sale), I bought a large bottle of Gain. I will never use anything else! I've even gone all out and purchased the Gain fireworks and dryer sheets. When I open my closet door, this amazing scent hits me. It's not really overbearing, just this crisp, fresh scent as opposed to stale closet odors. I swear if they made a perfume, I'd buy it. Buy it and you'll not be disappointed! But in case you are, you can send yours to me!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
Have used Gain Liquid Detergent with Original Scent for many years and it will be the only one I use in the future. The smell is wonderful, my clothes are soft and they come clean. Husband works in construction and we own a ranch so our clothing is tested daily lol, but using Gain will get them cleaner than any other detergent out there! I have tried every kind on the market and I always come back to Gain. If you have never tried it you should, the cost is cheaper than most and it does what a lot of others don't do and that is clean your clothes!
Brandye R.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
I just LOVE Gain and have for as long as I can remember. I think why I like it so much is because your clothes always smell freshly washed and has such a soft clean scent. Very great price too and can find it anywhere. With three sons and a husband I find myself always buying different brands to wash or clothes in. I'm always washing clothes (im on load #3 of the day now) I would recommend this to anyone. Except people with little babies. I don't know why but it broke my 4month old nephew out according to his pediatrician. Yeah love me some gain.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Angels Camp, CA
I love this smell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The gain people are
geniuses. I don't think anything could beat it. Not
to sound like a commercial but it really is tough on
stains and easy on clothing. Last year e had a big wild
fire up here and washed clothes for fire fighters cause
most of the laundry mats in the area were closed due
to air quality. Gain got all the ash and dust out of their
clothing, even their yellow turnouts came out clean.
Plus they said the scent from the Gain was awesome
while they were far from home.
mary m.
mary m.
Manheim, PA
My mom uses this religiously every time she does her laundry so ive picked that up and done the same ever since. The smell is so wonderful it leaves your clothes cleaned and also with a burst of fresh smells. I was amazed at how well it got out tough stains for me. The bottle lasts a good amount but because of how frequent i do laundry i usally go through a bottle in about 2 weeks.. I buy this at CVS as well as dollar general for about 6$. I love it and will continue to use it~
Kate M.
Kate M.
Cuba, MO
Maybe twice a year I will buy a different laundry soap whether it be because it was on sale or I had a coupon or both but I always go back to Gain original. I love the scent. I am a smoker and the scent of this is so powerful i never smell smoke on my clothes and get compliments all of the time because others don't smell smoke on me either. The price is decent and you can always find a coupon online or in the paper if you want to save a little more.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Recently switched to this couple month ago. I loved it at first because it had a long lasting scent. All the sudden I realized that my wet items (washcloths, towels) were smelling very gross! I couldnt figure out was making it smell like that for awhile. So I switched back to tide and they have no longer smelled like that. So weird..like I said I loved that it had a lasting scent on my clothes but the smell it gave wet towels was disgusting!
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Dallas, TX
Ever since I decided to try this detergent out 2 years ago I haven't gone back to any other detergent it's the only thing i found that'll take the stains of my 3 year olds clothes and the scent is heavenly and doesn't leave my clothes itchy it leaves them very smooth and the scent lasts forever!! I normally wash all of my winter clothes before I store it away in the summer time and when winter comes around the clothes still smells so fresh!
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I moved out a year ago and finally got to experiment with different kinds of laundry products since my dad always got the cheapest stuff. And Gain has most definitely been the best. It gets the clothes really clean, and it doesn't take away the color of them. But my favorite thing about it is how long you can smell the scent of laundry afterwards, because it is one of my favorite scents. With gain you can smell it all day.
Jamy J.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
Gain's detergents always have a lovely scent! However, I agree with other reviewers regarding the stain removal being a bit disappointing. I use a stain remover and pre-treat clothes that are heavily soiled. If you want great smelling clothes, I would recommend this product. However, anything that is heavily stained or soiled ... I would use another detergent.
Xiomara  P.
Xiomara P.
Kissimmee, FL
How is this detergent with sensitive skin?
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
Portland, OR
Is there anyone else that doesn't like the smell of this laundry detergent or is it only me?
Karina P.
Karina P.
Midland, TX
What is everyone's favorite laundry detergent? I'm always up to try something new. Mine is Gain Original Liquid Laundry Detergent
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What is your favorite scent of this brand of detergent?
Najowionnicole F.
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
Will there be any coupon for me to get this item FREE???