Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
Paul Y.
Paul Y.
Christiansburg, OH

This is the best softner I have ever used. It has a great smell during and after the wash. The great smell last a long time on your clothes. Very effective in softness.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
National City, CA

All time favorite very inexpensive and smells amazing love how it leaves my clothes soft and smelling great. love how theirs always coupons out their for this product.
Leila F.
Leila F.
Seminole , TX

The original is my favorite scent, even though you can't really go wrong with Gain. The smell works and lasts! Is pretty averagely priced compared to what's out there.
Laine M.
Laine M.
Daphne, AL

I love this softener! It makes my clothes smell so good and the scent stays even after I have put them in the drawers. It pairs perfectly with the detergent from gain!
Arabia M.
Arabia M.
Savannah, GA

Gain Original Liquid Fabric Softener is a favorite of mine.It keeps the colors in your clothes bright and I'm always getting compliments of how good my clothes smell!
Heather K.
Heather K.
Gering, NE

i think it works well as a fabric softener. I like the scent. I feel I have to put more than recommended amount to really make my clothes smell fresh It is affordable
TESS W.
TESS W.
Woodburn, OR

I'm a Gain girl! L-O-V-E the original fragrance! Wish it was marketed as a cologne! I don't often use liquid fabric softener but when I need to, this does the trick!
Leelee S.
Leelee S.
Brockton, MA

Smells so good ! Makes my clothes soooo soft . I know you aren't suppose to use softener in all your clothes but I still do and it leaves my clothes smelling good !
Christy G.
Christy G.
Lee, ME

I use this product with all of my laundry, keeps them soft and feeling new with great smell. Love cuddling up to my blankets at night because they smell sooo good.
Neale E.
Neale E.
Henderson, NV

This stuff is amazing I use a cap full for one wash although I don't like the smell that much if u do purchase it again I will mostly be picking a different smell

Join Now