Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
Amy W.
Amy W.
Bridgeville, DE

I love the fragrance of Gain original! Not only does it smell great but it softens fabrics and prevents my laundry from wrinkling. I have been using it forever and will continue to do so!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Manassas, VA

Gain is the only cheaper laundry detergent that doesn't break me out. It also smells wonderful. It keeps your clothes smelling amazing even when they have been in your closet for a while.
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.

Nothing beats the smell of Gain! This makes my clothes smell heavenly and so soft. Whenever it's on sale, I have to buy it and stock up. It's affordable and definitely worth every penny!
Christina H.
Christina H.
Champaign, IL

This is my go to fabric softener! I love how fresh, clean, and soft my clothes are after using Gain. I think this is fairly priced and I can find it at just about every grocery store.
Bry B.
Bry B.
Onsted, MI

Gain is not my favorite brand it smells good but doesn't last as long as other brands. P&G will send out coupons sometimes so at the right time you can get cheaper than other brands.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

It has a nice fresh, floral scent that makes towels and shirts smell heavenly. It has a good consistency that evenly distributes so you won't get any strange residue on your clothes.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Meridian, ID

This is a good product but I prefer downy more. The price is affordable though for what you get. It is effective but sometimes it didn't make my clothes as soft as I wanted it too
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Hudson Falls, NY

Loveeeeeee the way this leaves my clothes smelling extra good! Although if you put too much, it WILL stain your clothes so be careful to not put too much of it in your load.
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.

I use Fabric softener on my clothes every time i wash. This one smells amazing, the scent is not to strong. I feel this is ever effective and i have not been disappointed.
Susan P.
Susan P.
Berkeley Heights, NJ

I love love love the smell of Gain. I even use the dryer sheets. It could be weeks since I've washed my favorite t-shirt and it still smells like Gain when I put it on.

Join Now