Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
Tara M.
Tara M.
Auburn, IN

My absolute favorite. The epitome of the smell of clean for me! Leaves clothes and laundered items soft, smell that lasts and no build up on nicer material items that is common for the fabric softeners!
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI

This is nice. It has a good sent. Keeps cloths fresh and smelling good. I think it's worth the money it's a nice product to have. I usually get mine at any truce of grocery store. Like target or Walmart
April D.
April D.

I love his it keeps your stuff smelling fresh and I just love it the bad thing is that it is expensive because you use so much of it just to have to buy a new one but other then that it is decent but
Lea H.
Lea H.

This is a good basic softener. There's not something that amazing about it but it works. I like softness that smell great and leave a scent and this does not. But it does soften the sheets very well.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, Ky

Nothing beats the smell of original gain. It just smells clean. The smell is overly perfumy or irritate my crazy allergies. I can also use gain without my skin breaking out, which is always a plus!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Chatham, VA

I'm actually currently using this product. I just used it this morning. My boyfriend's clothes go through a lot of rough mess in his mechanic job, but it has kept his closing fresh all day anyways!
Amy J.
Amy J.
Vidalia, GA

I love Gain anything! The smell is so comforting to me. But Not only do i use it while washing clothes but if you put a bit in a spray bottle and add water you can make your own fabric refresher.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.

I usually purchase this in bulk at my local BJ's. I have had the same jug since the middle of June. It is now the middle of August and I still have a 1/4 left. I wash clothes at least 2x a week.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Ardmore, Ok

I will never use another fabric softer as long as I live. The scent of Gain Original loaves my clothes smelling so good I want to dive in them. My entire house is stocked in Gain original.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Bridgeville, DE

I love the fragrance of Gain original! Not only does it smell great but it softens fabrics and prevents my laundry from wrinkling. I have been using it forever and will continue to do so!

Join Now