Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
Caleb C.
Caleb C.

I love using this in my laundry. It leaves my clothes so soft and smelling so fresh for so long after. It hardly takes any in a full load to make the clothes smell great. It is a great price for as well as it works.
Jeanene N.
Jeanene N.

Gain is great! I find that when I wash with this the scent on my clothes lasts longer than with other brands. It leaves material fresh and clean. Some say that it's expensive but I say that it's worth what you pay.
Ashton W.
Ashton W.
Gurdon

Makes your clothes soo soo soft and makes them smell delightful! This brand is my absolute favorite and I am never disappointed with their products! Completely worth the price and would recommend to all my friends!
Catherine O.
Catherine O.
Los Angeles, CA

The smell of this is incredible but the way it leaves your laundry is even better! It leaves it super soft. The only con about this product is that you'll go through the product quickly because it's a small gallon.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Brooklyn, NY

This fabric softener, smells and feels so good on all my fabrics. Also serves as fresh perfumes for ones clothing after wash, dry and fold. This softener makes ones clothes feel so sleek and soft on ones body.
Dianne P.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA

This smells so fresh and great. It is long lasting on my clothes and bed sheets. Super effective!! And it is relatively affordable. I would recommend Gain to eveyone!! I also like how it makes my clothes soft
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Norwich, CT

Love the scent of gain. Stays in your clothes well after you wash them and it lasts for a while. Also has a great price point and you can purchase it anywhere. Would definitely purchase again when I run out
Lana S.
Lana S.
Spring, TX

I. LOVE. THIS. FABRIC SOFTENER. It leaves my clothes smelling fresh well after I've washed them. It stops my clothes from stretching in the wash, helps them keep their color, and is good on sensitive skin.
Grace C.
Grace C.
East Meadow, NY

I got this at Stop & Shop for an affordable price and I normally change fabric softener's and detergent often just because I like different smells I really do like this one and probably will buy it again.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA

Leaves your clothes smelling good. It also leaves them soft ! I use it all the time. It's a good fabric softener, I buy it all the time. It's affordable. My mom loves it as well, she uses it all the time.

Join Now