Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
Angela R.
Angela R.

I love the smell and how it leaves my clothes super soft. The only thing that I dislike is when I pour some liquid on to the cup. Once I pour it drips I've and spills. That's my only flaw With this I wish it was a bjt more sturdy.
michele c.
michele c.
Clinton Twp, MI

Im always on the lookout for detergents and softeners that are gonna leave my clothes smelling clean and fresh. Gain is perfect for that. The smell is so fresh and clean i could smell my clothes all day, and its a great price.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

Pretty good softener. Seems a little thinner than some others. Price is typically good, I got three free with a good sale and coupons! Have to use more of the product with this one than others, but I love the scent of gain.
Krystyna B.
Krystyna B.

There is nothing better than the scent of Gain. It leaves your clothes smelling extra clean and the scent lasts for a while. The price point is almost always pretty reasonable and affordable! I would definitely recommend.
Raquel G.
Raquel G.

I love Gain!! The scent really is addictive, I use it all the time and it really is long lasting and the scent keeps for a very long time on my clothes, nothing like the smell of clean freshly laundered clothes and Gain!!
Kristy S.
Kristy S.

I really like the smell of the original Gain detergent and love when the company makes the fabric softener that matches the scent. I add this to my
wash every time. Not only do my clothes feel soft, they also smell great!
Viara T.
Viara T.

I like the smell and how soft my closet feel afterI wash it
And my husband really like how the closet feel I just used a little b of product and the results are awesome I really recommend this products' for your closets '
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Essex, MD

Best smelling detergent ever. I've tired many different products that all have caused my skin to break out in a horrible rash. The smell is long lasting and just makes you want to smell your clothes once out the washer.
Erinly C.
Erinly C.
Cumberland, KY

This is one product my mom has always used so I use it too. It always gets your clothes smelling so good. I can't really say if it makes my clothes actually softer because they feel the same without it. Will buy again
Angie P.
Angie P.
Flushing, MI

I use softener liquid in the wash and then fabric sheets in the dryer as well. The liquid softener definitely does a better job at softening than the sheets do. This smells clean without being too overly fragranced.

Join Now