Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
Carly B.
Carly B.
Voorhees, NJ

Gain is by far the best fabric softener I have used. It has a great smell that smells fresh and lasts for a long time and it also keeps my clothes feeling soft instead of stiff. It is very affordable and I would recommend it if you like your clothes feeling extra soft
Hayley
Hayley
Lakeway, TX

I would definitely recommend this fabric softener. It lasts a long time both with use and with the scent. It is effective and I have not be disappointed with use. The jug is affordable and I love to add this to all my loads of laundry for an extra soft and fresh feel
India G.
India G.

Love it. My sisters and I are highly allergic to lavender and we have super sensitive skin. This and snuggle are the only softness we can use without breaking out and it smells amazing. Apple mango tango is our fave but it's hard to find so this is our 2nd fave
Ally W.
Ally W.

This product softens clothing, leaving a fresh, clean smell. I couldn't imagine doing laundry without it. I have had clothing folded and sitting it drawers after weeks of being cleaned and the clothing still smells clean and is not stale. Definitely recommend!
Sharimar A.
Sharimar A.

It is my favorite fabric softener ! It smell so good, I try it the first time in a sample and then I always buy that brand! The good smell really have a long lasting in the clothes! I really love it! I always recommended that brand! It like awesome!!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.

I enjoy the original scent because it is not overwhelming, but it smells so good! I enjoy Gain products and this fabric softener is no different. Gain is affordable and this fabric softener gets the job done and adds a pleasant fragrance! Go for it!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

Smells great and works really well in my top loader washer. I also like the use this when I go to college because you get so much for your money. Gain Original and Lavender are both really great smelling, I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Angela T.
Angela T.

CLASSIC! I love gain. I have an HE washer and gain is one of the few laundry detergent brands that carry the HE safe detergent/fabric softener. The smell is sooooooo good! Its not strong at all. It stays on my sheets, etc for a good amount of time
Kim H.
Kim H.
Swainsboro, GA

Gain is by far my favorite fabric softener. I much prefer to hang clothes out to dry. Our clothes are soft and smell so fresh and clean. Plus many others make me itch and aggravate my allergies. I don't have that problem with Gain. I love it.
Katy M.
Katy M.

I LOVE the smell of gain. I don't know why but whenever I'm shopping at target I find myself smelling their various scents and taking home more laundry detergent than I need! I recommend this to anyone who likes their clothes smelling fresh!

Join Now