Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
cecilia l.
cecilia l.
Norcross, Ga

I found this product on sale at family dollar so I decided to buy for see how works, the pro is that leave soft the clothes but the odor don't has lasting on them, the price is afordable but the quality is medium, if the odor keeps more on the clothes maybe I would still buy it.
Moriah G.
Moriah G.
Chicago

I continuously use Gain because of its familiarity. While it's difficult for me to compare to other products, I've been thoroughly impressed by how it leaves my clothes soft, especially worn-often linens and cottons that have the tendency to feel harsh after weekly wash cycles.
Mackenzie K.
Mackenzie K.
Danville, IL

To be honest, I don't think I've ever washed my clothes WITHOUT a softener, so I can't really compare it to that. Compared to other brands though, it is definitely one of my top favorites. It's not too terribly at expensive at my local stores, and I would definitely recommend.
Jahan P.
Jahan P.
Jersey City, NJ

Gain Original Fabric Softener is a regular in my home. It really has a fresh and lasting scent, and also makes the clothes feel soft and not feel like static. It's affordable at my local Family Dollar where I receive the best deal on Gain products. I will definitely recommend.
Katie G.
Katie G.

Great value for the money especially if you can't buy store brand. Keeps clothes smelling great. Scent is strong but not too strong. Make sure you follow the directions & wouldn't recommend pouring directly on clothes because sometimes can leave stains that don't come out!! :o
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

This helps keep my clothes smelling fresh and clean. When I hang some of my clothes to dry the fabric softener smell lingers thru the halls and bedrooms around where I hang my clothes and I actually love that smell. A little bit goes along way and it is extremely affordable
sarah c.
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR

Gain smells so good. I always get asked what I am wearing and I tell them what wash I use. I have used this for years and it still smells so good. It is affordable to anyone. You can purchase it at almost every store. I recommend it to everyone. Go smell it for yourself.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Sharpsburg, MD

I love the smell of this, i always use it in my clothes! it makes them smell so fresh and it makes them so soft. i have no cons about this product it does exactly what it suppose to do and its even super affordable. I would defiantly recommend this i love gains products!
Brittney H.
Brittney H.

I love the scent of gain! Nice, fresh scent. Makes your clothes softer and adds a lasting scent to your clothes! Very effective and you can purchase it many places but I purchase mine at Target! Very happy with this product, and I will be repurchasing this in the future
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Tucson, AZ

I have a family of four so i do laundry often . The smell of this one is not as potent as I would like. I still love the smell it gives off. I air dry my clothes so by the time i bring them inside i can not smell it anymore. I would say it is expensive for the quality.

Join Now