Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
Rianna H.
Rianna H.

Gain always has a great long lasting smell that is embedded in my clothes. I get my clothes out of the dryer and they are super soft. For only $5 a bottle, it's a great addition to your laundry routine. You will thank yourself when you smell and feel the greatness in your clothes.
Karlie H.
Karlie H.
Coventry, CT

Good price and it smells so good for so long! That is the best part! My clothes are soft and smell amazing. It's so fresh! I have never gotten an allergic reaction from any Gain products so I would say it's good for sensitive skin. very happy with this product.
Arlene M.
Arlene M.

It can be a little more thick fir the price they sell it, but I love the smell and all their line
Mychaila G.
Mychaila G.
Spartanburg

Just washed my whole bed with this 😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Smells so great and it lasts awhile
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Ripley, TN

MAkes clothes smell great! Would use this all the time if possible! Love love love it!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Aberdeen, Wa

My husband stinks when he comes home from work and I am always in fear that the smells won't come out but I use this in my wash and smells are gone
Grace R.
Grace R.

Who doesnt love the smell of gain?!
I use this with all of my laundry, including my pets bedding and such.
Im always getting asked what detergent do i use because i people love the way my clothes smell!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Cheyenne, WY

The smell is just amazing and fresh. It immediately evokes thoughts of cleanliness and does have a great way of inspiring happy thoughts. I especially love that no matter when I washed the item I pull out it smells clean and fresh, not musty.
Lucia S.
Lucia S.
Salem, OR

Extra clothes smelling really good and I really like the concept of this product.you can't go wrong with it and it cleans your clothes very nice
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Franklin, TN

Works and smells great! Affordable too. Only downside is my daughter's skin has a bad reaction when I use this brand while cleaning her bedding. She doesn't have sensitive skin either.

Join Now