Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
Kimberley M.
Kimberley M.
Buena Vista, Virginia

I love the was this smells. It keeps my clothes smelling wonderful for days afterwards as well
Sandra U.
Sandra U.
Dunn , NC

I absolutely love the scent of original Gain laundry detergent and the original Gain fabric softener has the same delightful smell! I use original Gain fabric softer along with original Gain detergent and my laundry is left soft and smelling so good!
Courtney P.
Courtney P.

This detergent has such a welcoming and beautiful scent. It really does last on your clothes and linens like it says it does and it is beyond affordable on any budget. I would definitely recommend this for a friend! Try a cheap sample from dollar tree if you're skeptical.
Chareese R.
Chareese R.
Portland Oregon

I love Gain fabric softener. My mom won't use anything else.she doesnt care what else is on sale. I am in love with the original scent and love the way it softens the clothes. I do a ton of laundry each week and nothing else goes in my washer for fabric softening.
Janette M.
Janette M.
Rochester, NY

LOVE THE SMELL THAT LEFT IN MY CLOTHES I LIKE WHEN I OPEN MY LAUNDRY BAG THE AROMA THAT COMES RIGHT AFTER I OPENED EVERYBODY AT HOME ENJOY USING IT
Ashton B.
Ashton B.

My clothes have never been so soft and smelled so incredible! This softener is affordable and works wonders on nasty odors. It was very effective and I would highly recommend this product for anyone who is looking for affordable fabric softener.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Salem, VA

I really love all gain products. the smell is out of this world great. always buy this product and will continue to do so for many more years to come.
Dulce R.
Dulce R.
Fresno, CA

Smells really great love how it leaves my clothes , takes out all of the stains that my kids leave behind
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Bluefield, WV

My favorite part of this softener is the smell it gives to my clothes. Oh my goodness. I love it. It definitely gets the job done and the clean smell actually lasts. 5 stars!
Kim B.
Kim B.
Woodridge, IL

I like this product because it gives a fresh scent to my clothes and doesn't irritate my skin.

Join Now