Add a Photo

By GAIN
#48 in Fabric Softener
Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static.
Photos (6)
Becca A.
Becca A.
Lenoir City, TN

Smells wonderful, especially if used in washer with hot water. Scent doesn't last long enough for me though.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Racine, WI

Want to love it, but all softeners that have scents are too strong. Non scented ones just aren't the same. Tone it done and I'll give you 5 stars, till then, 4
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Fonda, IA

I use this fabric softener with every load of laundry that I do. I love the scent that it adds, but it also keeps my clothes in good condition so that they will last longer. It works well with the hard water that we have on the farm. I recommend this product, as I have always been a fan of Gain products.
Beth H.
Beth H.
Lindsay

I love the Gain products. They leave a wonderful smell on our clothes and the smell lasts. I just am not crazy about the prices..
Manndy Q.
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM

This leaves ur clothes smelling good for several days. Nothing better than getting ur clothes out of the dryer smelling so fresh and clean.
Heidi N.
Heidi N.

I enjoy using the original version because in love the smell and it last long time. The other smell are ok.
Carly M.
Carly M.

I began using Gain because it has been the only product to not cause me to break out! It has a great scent and leaves me clothing, bedding and towels feeling soft and luxurious. It is cheaper than the other brands and much better for people with reactive skin such as myself.
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
Saint Louis, MO

I absolutely love the smell.of my clothes after using this product. I always feel fresh when putting on my clothes.
sierra o.
sierra o.
Oceanside, CA

Amazing product as far as softening fabrics like though thread count sheets and itchy sweaters or shirts it is an amazing product I will definitely be using this a lot they have amazing selection of a bunch of other brands and thanks to him it definitely works for your every day this
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY

This is a good fabric softener. Pretty good quality and okay pricing. I think it is a good product all around.

Join Now